Rubbin' Is Racing

aroundgoes

Team Owner

Episode 4. Best episode yet

Dave Portnoy got Dillon Bassett and Brandon Brown to talk about their fight, Mike and Angela Ruch (Bowyer goes off on Mike), and they talk about @drunkbrianfrance

Wow, one of Clint's sponsors got so pissed @drunkbrianfrance they looked up his IP address to figure out who it was

Why don't you give it a listen before assuming Dave is a clown on the podcast
I've listened to every episode. He acts like he knows everything about NASCAR but clearly knows nothing. He said pit crew members aren't great athletes last week. He keeps assuming that people can just buy whatever ride they want. He's a clown.

I've listened to every episode. He acts like he knows everything about NASCAR but clearly knows nothing. He said pit crew members aren't great athletes last week. He keeps assuming that people can just buy whatever ride they want. He's a clown.

What are you talking about? He has said multiples times hes learning about the sport

That's fine. Dont listen to a great podcast. Clint has really opened up but that's fine keep hating on a new fan

Dillon Bassett and Brandon Brown... Mike and Angela Ruch... @drunkbrianfrance
Sounds like truly compelling racing content. Tell me, does Rutledge Wood have a podcast too?

#askingforafriend

I appreciate Dave's contributions, I really do. Barstool has been a solid edition to NASCAR, but like anyone else who is just now truly getting into the sport. He has a lot to learn, Clint is a really good addition to keep Dave level-headed about things, for sure.

He can be a bit of a clown, but it's a much needed demographic NASCAR is trying to attract.

Back
Top Bottom