Ruh Ro

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just noticed that with my 2,000th post I became an "OLD TIMER":p

Does this mean I can POOOOOOOT on the forum now without getting called on it :p :p :p :p

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Pooooooooot anywhere near me, and I'll damn sure call ya on it! :D

Way to go. Who woulda ever thought you'd have THAT much to say?!:p

Kat,I don't care if you show some hooters,But don't be showin that pooter,You might get restriction,or have to stay after school.:p Congrts.on the 2K.I remember every one of your post by heart. :beerchug: :D

At the rate some of us are posting here, we're all going to reach "Decrepit Old Has-Been" status before long. :D

Congratulations, Kat! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by abooja
At the rate some of us are posting here, we're all going to reach "Decrepit Old Has-Been" status before long. :D

Congratulations, Kat! :thumbsup:

Thanks abooja, and this one's for you PURRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey now, you gotta watch the external body functions around here. There are some of us that don't wanna deal with that ya know.:(

You should have seen the action at my Family reunion this weekend BC.All the family was up from Jellico Tn.The Fart game is alive ,and well in my family tree.I remember all the men use to show off all there fishing lures,and pocket knives.The women have replaced gossip with the showing off of there nipple rings,and other pierced goods.I saw more skin than a booby bar.Hell I found myself stuffing a dollor in my cousins sock.:p

BEANS, BEANS, THE MUSICAL FRUIT, THE MORE YOU EAT, THE MORE YOU POOT.

THE MORE YOU EAT, THE BETTER YOU FEEL, THEN YOU'RE READY FOR ANOTHER MEAL.

fart games begin NOW!!!!

LMAO at PBunch!!! :ROFLMFAO:

Did you get any phone numbers at the ol' family reunion? :p

Between the farting and the nudity, I'd say you might be related to Howard Stern. :D

Thats why I gotta big dog Kat,If that dog had farted every time I said it did,It would have to have a drawstring in its launching pad.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
Thats why I gotta big dog Kat,If that dog had farted every time I said it did,It would have to have a drawstring in its launching pad.:p

PB, it's ilegal in GA POOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

AND abooja, would you mind adding some nice homemade baked beans to the Richmond menue, PLEEEZZZZEEEE.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Y'ALL

Good idea, Kat! I had that very same idea, believe it or not. :)

More menus like this, and I'll need to add Metamucil to my diet. :p

Originally posted by abooja
Good idea, Kat! I had that very same idea, believe it or not. :)

More menus like this, and I'll need to add Metamucil to my diet. :p

No boo, beans work great, and all you may need to add is fresh salad.
You cookin at my house?? PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOL Pb. Sounds like you've got one wild family on your hands. I take it they're from the backwoods of TN. You know, where you still have to go outside to find the restroom.;)

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
LOL Pb.  Sounds like you've got one wild family on your hands.  I take it they're from the backwoods of TN.  You know, where you still have to go outside to find the restroom.;)

No B.C., pb lives in Ohio.....But this is his RR. hehehe

Originally posted by pbunch
You should have seen the action at my Family reunion this weekend BC.All the family was up from Jellico Tn.

The sad thing is, I know where Jellico TN is.

And BC, tread lightly pal. I'm from them backwoods of TN, AND I know my way around the 'Boro and NashVegas as well. :p Read the signature lol.

Uncontrollable flatulence, judging by Kat's recent outbursts. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gordon24fan
Whats comes after old timer?:)

Not much except saggy boobs, butt, belly and lots of
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTSSSSSS:p :p :p :D

Holy keyboard, Batman, Kat has 2000 posts in about three months. Does this mean she'll outpost all the senior members including Voodoo Chile, Paul by Halloween 2003?

Congrats Kat. I'm right behind ya. About 10 years behind ya.

:)

Originally posted by Alaska
Does this mean she'll outpost all the senior members including Voodoo Chile, Paul  by Halloween 2003?  
:)

Kat, with all your poooots, I think you done ate up all the voodoo chile up in here :)

For real though, Congrats and happy posting!!! :calpping:

little under 3 months here and you have over 2000 posts. I think someone has a little too much free time.:lol2: :thumbsup:

Good job Kat2220, just would like you to pad your total helping me recruit new Spencer Fan club members! I think it's a rule you have to join the Spencer Ol' Has Been Club with that many posts! :p

Originally posted by sgbg88
Good job Kat2220, just would like you to pad your total helping me recruit new Spencer Fan club members!  I think it's a rule you have to join the Spencer Ol' Has Been Club with that many posts!  :p

I thought that was an old "never was"!!

Congratulations Kat!!:)

Back
Top Bottom