Ryan Hunter-Reay Signs with Andretti Autosport

D

DanicaFan

Well, good news for Andretti Autosport. They have signed Ryan Hunter-Reay for a 2 year deal with the team starting next year. The full details of his contract were not disclosed except that his future is secure for the next 2 years.

And a side note, Ryan will be testing with Marco Andretti for Andretti Autosport this weekend (Oct30-31) at Barber Motorsports Park.

As I said in the Rahal thread today is a great day for the Indycar series. Ryan another top American driver in the open wheel series AA looked to be getting better at the end of the year. Still not as good as Ganassi or Penske but at the end they pulled out to be the clear cut third best team in the series.

As I said in the Rahal thread today is a great day for the Indycar series. Ryan another top American driver in the open wheel series AA looked to be getting better at the end of the year. Still not as good as Ganassi or Penske but at the end they pulled out to be the clear cut third best team in the series.
glad for ryan hunter-reay also. the one thing that keeps me skeptical about aa is that marco is driving for his father. i think both would be better off if marco was driving for someone that didn't have the family ties marco and michael have. no matter how objective you try to be it just isn't possible when family's involved.

I am very glad for Ryan but it still upsets me that TK is out with Andretti Autosport and he still had 3 years left on his contract.

Back
Top Bottom