S. Boston on the block?

It better not be sold to Copart or I will flip shiit.
Copart tried to buy a track up my way called Grandview Speedway. They kept getting denied permits because of how the property was zoned so they backed out of the sale. Thankfully the track remains. I hope they keep their dirty hands off South Boston.

Copart tried to buy a track up my way called Grandview Speedway. They kept getting denied permits because of how the property was zoned so they backed out of the sale. Thankfully the track remains. I hope they keep their dirty hands off South Boston.
Pa? I live 10 minutes from Grandview lol.

They did that to Texas World Speedway. Then it was sold off to become a "planned community" aka generic subdivisions where everything looks alike.
I believe they got I-30 Speedway in Arkansas too. Grandview was lucky for sure, which I'm glad for as it is my favorite track to go to, and is second only to Dover in visits.

Texas World Speedway was used as a holding ground for the flooded cars from hurricane Harvey. The vehicles were processed there and sent to insurance auction. It was a 2 mile clone of Michigan International. Now it will be 1400 homes on 400 acres.

Texas World Speedway was used as a holding ground for the flooded cars from hurricane Harvey. The vehicles were processed there and sent to insurance auction. It was a 2 mile clone of Michigan International. Now it will be 1400 homes on 400 acres.
I was gonna say, I thought copart was an auction site.

Back
Top Bottom