Safety Crews

R

redrock

Is it me or did the safety trucks take forever to get to the burning wrecks? NASCAR needs to review the racing back to the flag rule, it seems that the safety crews will not pull out on a 'hot track', but at a big track it takes many more second to respond to a fire. When you watch CART & IRL those safety teams are pulling up before the car stops rolling!

redrock, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Maybe NASCAR needs to re-think the "racing back to the caution" rule, so emergency can get to a driver faster.

They should do what the IRL does! As soon as the yellow comes out the feild is froze! This will help get the safty truck out faster and to the drivers. So basicly I agree with both of you!

Yea, but what if Helio is ahead of Paul and the yellow comes on...oh wait different series :p

I just read that NASCAR is now mandating that marshmellows and hot dogs are to be on board with the drivers for each race. I'll bet Jimmy Spencer eats his before the fire :D

I also agree. The safety crews need to get to the wrecks faster.
Maybe they should look at what the IRL and CART do. Have your own traveling safety crew, you could always suppliament with local track workers.

Besides hot dogs and marshmellows, we also need graham crackers and hersey bars! :lol: Thr greenhousse would have to be bigger, with all that food, Jimmy couldn't get out of the car. :eek:

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Jun 9 2003, 04:08 PM
I also agree. The safety crews need to get to the wrecks faster.
Maybe they should look at what the IRL and CART do. Have your own traveling safety crew, you could always suppliament with local track workers.

Besides hot dogs and marshmellows, we also need graham crackers and hersey bars! :lol: Thr greenhousse would have to be bigger, with all that food, Jimmy couldn't get out of the car. :eek:
that could be a good thing, then we wouldent have to stare at his butt or listen to him wine

Back
Top Bottom