Salem Race

toledo47

Team Owner
Some BS calls went down at Salem. At one point there were pit stops, I believe #55 came in first, #15 was somewhere around 2nd, 3rd or 4th coming in. #15 actually did have a fast pit stop than #55, but he made a big mistake. He re-entered on to the track through some opening that is not the normal pit exit (WHY DID ARCA NOT HAVE CONES THERE???). Obviously he should have been penalized for this, and he was. IMO, they should have sent him to the tail end of the lead lap cars. What did ARCA do? Held him for 5 laps. WTF??? So, they took one of the better cars out of the race, with no chance of possibly recovering. Why 5 laps?

Also interesting, at one point #23 Gallagher made a very crappy pass on #55 Townley for 2nd. #23 hit #55 going into turn 4, very obviously a crap move, although i dont think it looked intentional. Nobody spun and the race continued green. From that point on Townleys entire goal of the race obviously was to wreck the #23. He made several failed attempts to wreck him. Maybe ARCA should have considered parking the #55 after several blatant attempts to wreck the #23? After the race, Townley (who looked extremely pissed off) confronted Gallagher. They talked, no physical altercations took place, i'm guessing Gallagher said sorry and took the blame, because after he talked to him the situation appeared to be defused...

Some BS calls went down at Salem. At one point there were pit stops, I believe #55 came in first, #15 was somewhere around 2nd, 3rd or 4th coming in. #15 actually did have a fast pit stop than #55, but he made a big mistake. He re-entered on to the track through some opening that is not the normal pit exit (WHY DID ARCA NOT HAVE CONES THERE???). Obviously he should have been penalized for this, and he was. IMO, they should have sent him to the tail end of the lead lap cars. What did ARCA do? Held him for 5 laps. WTF??? So, they took one of the better cars out of the race, with no chance of possibly recovering. Why 5 laps?

Also interesting, at one point #23 Gallagher made a very crappy pass on #55 Townley for 2nd. #23 hit #55 going into turn 4, very obviously a crap move, although i dont think it looked intentional. Nobody spun and the race continued green. From that point on Townleys entire goal of the race obviously was to wreck the #23. He made several failed attempts to wreck him. Maybe ARCA should have considered parking the #55 after several blatant attempts to wreck the #23? After the race, Townley (who looked extremely pissed off) confronted Gallagher. They talked, no physical altercations took place, i'm guessing Gallagher said sorry and took the blame, because after he talked to him the situation appeared to be defused...

I just saw the highlight reel. What an f'ing joke.

It was an entertaining race, although some calls were a little annoying. I noticed Milka got her career best finish of 8th, LOL. She was horrible, it looked like one of her worse races to me. And she was constantly in the way the whole race. I would have bet 1 million dollars that she wasnt in the top 10...

It was an entertaining race, although some calls were a little annoying. I noticed Milka got her career best finish of 8th, LOL. She was horrible, it looked like one of her worse races to me. And she was constantly in the way the whole race. I would have bet 1 million dollars that she wasnt in the top 10...

Milka in the way of other cars?!?!?!

tumblr_mbsuxhLYYu1riqizno1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom