Sam Bass

Oh no!

R.I.P.
pray.gif

Sam Bass‏Verified account @sambassartist
PR: It is with a sad heart that our family shares the news of our loss with the NASCAR community. Sam Bass, a loving husband, father, and inspiration to us all, passed away earlier today. Thank you for your prayers during this very difficult time. God Bless - Denise Bass

1:10 PM - 16 Feb 2019

So awful. I was fortunate enough to visit his new studio while it was open and got to take a photo with him and shake his hand. Great guy.

RIP. Had a room full of his posters growing up.

Hes been battling his health for awhile. Glad he gets some relief if nothing else.

I love his work; I love that he fused his artistic abilities with his passion for racing. R.I.P Sam Bass.

One of the great contributors to racing of our time. Not everybody has to turn a wheel or a wrench to have an impact in this business.

RIP

What an artist, wish I had that gut air Kyle Bush busted up a few years back. RIP Sam Bass.

I'm sorry to read this. There aren't many people that did as much to present the sport in a positive light to the general public, inside the garage or out.

Post some of his stuff if u guys can.

I dont know much about him.. heard of him but that's about it.
SB-DE96003-AP-007-2T.jpg

I have this --- signed by Dale
And then he did this one --- also signed:
SB-DEJ2003003-AP-015-2T.jpg

I have this one: Both Dales signed it along with Sam. It is an Artist's Proof.
18897794_1.jpg

Also, Dale Jr's first 500 win. Signed.
images

And, of course, Big E's 500 win. Signed.
images

Plus a few more. Several years ago, a friend of mine wanted to buy a print for me as a Christmas present. She called the company,
said she wanted to buy a print for a friend in Texas. The sales rep said, "Oh, you mean _______". You know you have too many when they know your name.

Last edited:
Forgot the signed Wheaties print:
Autographed-Sam-Bass-Artist-Proof-Print-Dale-Earnhardt.jpg

And my favorite: Silver in on black. Called "Above the Rest"
8dc75a1fb9d146e95e6357bcd656c0ab.jpg

Sam said he saw Dale standing on the pit wall at Bristol -- watching Dale Jr. practice the Busch car.
And that was the inspiration for this drawing.
The man was amazing

the will never be another Sam Bass The Greatest Artist of all Time!

Back
Top Bottom