Sao Paulo Indy 300 Race Thread

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Anhembi.svg

Last race before the 500, and the "home" track for many current and former racing greats! It's been over one calendar year since Will Power won a race, and his last P1 was this race last year! Looks like we're setting up for a great race!

Starting lineup

1 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
2 - EJ Viso
3 - Dario Franchitti
4 - Tony Kanaan
5 - James Hinchcliffe
6 - Scott Dixon
7 - Sebastien Bourdais
8 - Simona de Silvestro
9 - Justin Wilson
10 - Marco Andretti
11 - JR Hildebrand
12 - Takuma Sato
13 - Oriol Servia
14 - Ed Carpenter
15 - Alex Tagliani
16 - Ana Beatriz
17 - Charlie Kimball
18 - Helio Castroneves
19 - Graham Rahal
20 - Sebasian Saavedra
21 - Tristan Vautier
22 - Will Power
23 - Josef Newgarden
24 - Simon Pagenaud
25 - James Jakes

Damn, Tony is still in good shape. I was just wondering the other day if he was getting old.

If this was two years ago, Sato gets a penalty and it ends being an uneventful finish. Hats off to IndyCar for letting them race.

Hell of a finish to a great race. TBell did a fine job selling the soap (push-to-pass). And it's hard to blame Sato, he gave plenty of room after his first moves to block. We would've loved to see Marco win, but damn happy for The Mayor!

Yeah, I think Hinch out-Satoed Sato this race!

Time for Indianapolis! Two weeks until qualifying weekend! Can barely wait!

I just watched the highlights. It seemed like a great race, and what a finish! Too bad for TK in front of his home crowd though.

Watching the race on NBCSN now. The non-calls on Sato are bull****. He chop blocked, numerous times.

I'm glad they let them race but, at the same time, a lot of drivers have been screwed right out of possible wins for much less.

How many times can Leigh Diffey say "Mayor of Hinchtown" in one broadcast. Good grief - put Brian Till in the booth and end the misery.

Watching the race on NBCSN now. The non-calls on Sato are bull****. He chop blocked, numerous times.

I'm glad they let them race but, at the same time, a lot of drivers have been screwed right out of possible wins for much less.

Yeah it was blatent blocking, but the finish wouldn't of been as awesome. Although when it happend after the race all I could think about was how a couple years ago Helio was called for blocking on an air port run way and they stopped scoring him.

Yeah it was blatent blocking, but the finish wouldn't of been as awesome. Although when it happend after the race all I could think about was how a couple years ago Helio was called for blocking on an air port run way and they stopped scoring him.

But we all know, later on this year, they'll bust someone's ass for that kind of blocking.

Back
Top Bottom