Saturday Night

samcurry

Administrator
I get to go see Toby and Willie. nov 1. the 3rd is my anniversary of 13 years. im gonna take my 5 megpixel camera in and get some great pics. we are in the 17th row on the end so i should have some great ones very up close.

Attachments

• tk950119.jpg
    tk950119.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 93
Have a great time Sam. Can't wait to see the pics!
Happy Anniversary!

Oh, the sordid stories I could tell you all about Willie and Toby. Personal stories. Parties on busses.

sam, :cheers: Here's to knowing you will definitely enjoy yourself. Those two put on a helluva show together. You won't be dissappointed in the least. Happy anniversary to you and mrs. sam.

"Oh, the sordid stories I could tell you all about Willie and Toby. Personal stories. Parties on busses."

Well what are you waiting on Maj? I guess being from Nashville has it's advantages! :)

yes, yes maj. spill the beans. not like i will tell them. "Hey toby i talked to maj today before ileft for the concert. now i want pics and backstage passes, or i get on the mic." hehe B)

Hey Sam, Toby lives just down the road from my father near Moore, Oklahoma. What a spread that guy has. That ought to be a great show. :)

Did anyone see Toby on 60 Minutes II this evening? Dan Rather was discussing Toby's music, his battle with Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks and his dis by Peter Jennings of ABC News. He said that if things get bad for him, he just might hire Natalie as his Public Relations person. Due to their ongoing fued regarding Pres. Bush and her statement...... The man has absolutely no kindness to offer Peter Jennings either for what Jennings said regarding the tribute/fund raising concert for the 9-11 tragedies and his song Angry American. He actually wrote that song in only 20 minutes. If Jennings didn't like that song, then his new CD will really tick him off. It was really a good interview.

Back
Top Bottom