Scheckter and Team Redbull

B

BebiF1

Ok lets talk about Redbull and how many cars they have destroyed this year! We have all watched the races and a now something that is almost expected at each race is a redbull car smash into the concrete wall. I think redbull has lost about 10 cars so far and how much of a budget do they have? With Buddy Rice having strong runs in his first two races i think that Thomas is under pressure to stay with this team. I want to hear some reactions so I'll leave some things open.

I think Scheckter could be a hell of a driver if he could catch a break and keep his car out of the wall!

How many times has he been the fastest on the track or leading a race and then all by himself hes sent crashing into the wall!

He may have finally picked up his first win but I dont see him staying with Team Redbull for next season!

No if Eddie Cheever is going to keep that team going he cant afford to have one of his drivers putting cars into the fence every race, that has got to be expensive. So i see him keeping buddy rice and maybe retiring himself and picking up someone like fisher or giafonie.

Back
Top Bottom