Schu ain't the best until he runs something with a Fender!

R

rajflyboy

I'd like to see what Schu would do if Tony Stewart put a fender on him in a Stock Car !!!

I think the Schu wouldn't have a clue what to do!!!!

If Shumacher ran a Nascar he would kill the competition and win every race! Stewart wouldn't be able to put a fender on him.

I disagree!

Schu would have a steep learning curve at first! A winston cup car weighs 3500 pounds and on top of that your racing just inches from a bunch of other cars at very high speeds!

Likewise, a nascar driver like Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson Etc. would have a learning curve in F1. There not used to driving cars that are light weight and racing all on Road Coarses!

Tony Stewart would have a shot to do pretty descent right off the bat! He has a lot of open wheel experience!

I just think that Schu would have trouble with the beating and banging in nascar racing for a while!

I'm sure he would be good through experience (No Doubt)

when is the last time theres been any beating and banging in Nascar without a big fine??

hmmmmm

Last Saturday Night !!!!!!!!

and last Friday Night in Busch !!!!

NASCAR drivers dont touch each other without a fine or a wreck

NASCAR drivers dont touch each other without a fine or a wreck

I think you have bumping and banging confused with wrecking people, there is a differance, bumping and banging usually refers to drivers rubbing fenders and little love taps from behind. IMO

I thought these discussions were on the F1...Uhm!!!!...maybe I'm in the wrong forum????...;-)))

i was over-stating, but it just pisses me off when someone says that everyone who drives an open-wheel car isnt a real driver, so i was trying to get my point across without saying it directly..:)...but, in my defense, more often than not since radial tires, a lot of bumping and banging will result in a wreck

I was teasing you guys....A little humor sometimes helps to defuse .....

Back
Top Bottom