Sears Craftsman Nationals

N

NateDogg

We ended up going saturday night instead of friday. Although a heavy limp, I tried going without the crutches, turned out it was a quite a bit of walking for the knee and was pretty stiff by the end of the night. Anyways, it was awsome.

We got there just in time when the fuelers were seating the clutches. We had a guy with us that has never been to a NHRA event, so we told him to stand right behind it there, hehe. For me there is nothing like a good shot of nitromethane to really get you loopy. By the time they were done I was cryin like a baby, gotta love it. Why do these guys get masks? heh heh

Attachments

• mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 45
Every every event I go to I try to get a pic with a babe, this was just after the nitro blast and combined with 3hrs of sleep the night before, I'm lookin pretty rough, but she on the other hand, lets just say...damn.

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 28
ok I had better luck this year with the digital camera then the film, because I actually got half of em in the frame. But when it comes down to it, I don't have any camera skills, that and its hard to catch something going 200. Here is the 2 pro stock pairs that I captured, well sort of.

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 48
This one I thought was kinda funny when I saw it. I was coming back from getting a water and tried to get kenny on his run. I didn't even notice the guy with the bud hat.

Also, you notice i'm on the opposite side. This year they had assigned seating on the close side. We didn't know that and eventually we got squezed out. Thats ok there tickets were more and they were in the sun, we on the other hand was in the shade, ha take that.

Attachments

• bud.jpg
    bud.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 41
Looks like you had fun, Nate. There's nothing like raw power! Used to go to the local straight track here every weekend.

yeah I had a great time, I am inbetween classes right now and I will post many more when I get home, ran outta time this morning.

physical results of friction

Attachments

• smoke1.jpg
    smoke1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 39
ok here is where it gets dark, the camera didn't pick up the light when aimed at the track as you can see.

Scotty G's night run there. I got a video of it if anyone wants it.
And of course the King.

Attachments

• dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 46
These are pretty cool in my book, bottom pic left lane has got some candles going out. I got a movie I keep watching of a top fuel run, frame by frame is pretty sweet.

Attachments

• flames.jpg
    flames.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 44
this one is just crazy, I finally figured out that I could get light by focusing and holding on close objects, then when pointed at the track, you get this result...

Attachments

• crazy.jpg
    crazy.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom