Season opener in Miami

P

PenskeGirl

Pettybenson, I wasn't able to get any of Sarah herself but here's her pit area and car for you....

Attachments

• s1.gif
    s1.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 51
Paul says Ganassi is a god and I have to agree but the greeks believed in more than one and for the moment I'm claiming to be greek cause I think this guy is a god too when it comes to open wheel racing....

Attachments

• roger.gif
    roger.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 61
Ya'll know that I couldn't not post one of Helio....

Attachments

• h_c.gif
    h_c.gif
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
I feel specail!! You remembered me!! The person on the box in the first pic looks like Billy Boat!!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Mar 8 2003, 08:11 PM
I feel specail!! You remembered me!! The person on the box in the first pic looks like Billy Boat!!
lol, you're right!! On the actual pic he doesn't, but he sure as heck does in the scanned pick. I'm going to miss Billy Boat. I liked him and I'm sorry that he and some others that I liked can't afford to race now that most of the big boys came to town. Guess I've got my team to blame. Seems Roger was the leader and everyone else just played follow the leader. *sigh* oh well, maybe one day I'll get to see Billy Boat & George Mack racing again.

The main reason alot of teams are having problems is that of Money not other teams. EVERY team had to buy brand new cars and motors. Roght now there is very limited cars out there. If one of the small teams wreck a car they are in trouble. i would bet Billy will be at Indy for sure. Last I heard Hemelgarn and Curb/Boat team is trying to work something out as a partnership deal. Imagien the name. Hemelgarn/CURB/Adjeien/Boat racing

Back
Top Bottom