Senna

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Just finished watching the two hour documentary about Ayrton Senna. I'd seen it before, but since it's been a while, I thought I would watch it again. Senna was a special driver and I couldn't help following him. His disputes with Alain Prost was very interesting. Also, with the head of FISA being French, he had a bias towards Prost and I believe disliked Senna not only for his actions, but for his commentary both on and off the track. The world lost a phenomenal driver in 1994 but hasn't lost another driver since in a race or qualifying.

I saw the tape-delay replay when Prost wreaked Senna to win the championship. I thought it was the worst sportsmanship I had seen. I had forgotten Senna paid Prost back for the championship at the same track. I am still amazed at some of the weird rules F1 has.

I saw the tape-delay replay when Prost wreaked Senna to win the championship. I thought it was the worst sportsmanship I had seen. I had forgotten Senna paid Prost back for the championship at the same track. I am still amazed at some of the weird rules F1 has.

There are many things I disagree with Berne Eccleston about, but F1 is run so better now than it used to be, well at least from a race control stand point

He was F1's Dale Earnhardt. I would've loved to see him and Michael Schumacher go at it both in their primes. He was one hell of a racecar driver.
i like this analogy. i felt much the same way when senna died as i did when dale died.

It was just on Telly down here today and I DVR'd it to watch soon

Back
Top Bottom