Seve Park

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have learned that Steve will be (or is) featured in the August issue of Stock Car Racing Magazine. YESSSSSSSSSSSS STEVE:lovewow:

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can't wait to see that issue. Just love those eyes and that smile. He can come over to my team any day.!!:p Wait is it too late to buy a team? hehe

The issue should be out in stores now, picked mine up last weekend. Steve's on the cover, so it's not hard to miss. :D Oh, and it's a very good article. :)

Good article...uh huh... ;)

Some people claim to read Playboy for the articles too. :)

:p paul

For that comment, you go to timeout and color a Dale Jr pic.

It is actually a very good article...all about what Steve went through during his recovery.

I beg your pardon? I do believe TRL has granted me deputy timeout monitor powers.

Into timeout with you NOW mister!

Sheesh...some people around here think they own the joint... ;)

You can ask her yourself when she's back on the boards. :) How's that coloring coming along?

Originally posted by ParkHere
:p paul

For that comment, you go to timeout and color a Dale Jr pic.

Now Paul, do NOT color outside the lines, do NOT forget the bandana, the hat, the uniform and the car are RED.

RED

:rolleyes: nice try, Eddie Haskell. Here's a nice picture of Mike Helton for you to color next.

well im gonna tell TRL when she gets back this isn't fair Ok, very good. Yes I love to color these pictures. I'm so sorry for getting out of line. they can't do this to me it's not right this is my website im telling

I heard that :) ...do you really want to color the Mike Helton speedo picture too??

That's better :) When you're done with that last picture, you can leave timeout.

Originally posted by paul
well im gonna tell TRL when she gets back this isn't fair Ok, very good.  Yes I love to color these pictures.  I'm so sorry for getting out of line.  they can't do this to me it's not right this is my website im telling

Tattletale, now just get your crayons, time out, and while your'e at it color me a nice Jeff Gordon picture too. hehehe :p

OH and while yyour'e at it, you did promise some Jeff wallpaper too!!

Originally posted by ParkHere
That's better :)  When you're done with that last picture, you can leave timeout.

NOOOOO PH,make him color my Jeff Pic too, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey guys,
ROTFLMAO........PIMP
Better stop here, I don't want to get the timeout lady mad, Mrs er Ms Here?

Good idea, kat :) I need to head on out, have an early start to the day, and this should keep him busy for a while longer.

Paul, color the Jeff pic too, then you can leave.

Not to worry Walrus, you're safe. :) This is only the second time I've had to use my deputy timeout powers, and it's been on paul both times!

I know it's late and all............but the thread title looks, looks, looks just like it says "Seve Park" and it got me to wondering has he gone out for "T" ?????????

Originally posted by Walrus_3
I know it's late and all............but the thread title looks, looks, looks just like it says "Seve Park" and it got me to wondering has he gone out for "T"  ?????????

It WAS supposed to be a #1, Park thing, but I think maybe P had too much T or not the ritalin

Back
Top Bottom