Sharon Hutchens

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Sharon Hutchens, wife of SHR racing director Bobby Hutchens died Tuesday night. Bobby, who used to be a fixture at RCR Racing, has been with Tony Stewart since Tony created his teams. As some of you know, Bobby drives a modified car in the Nascar Whelen Southern Modified Tour as well as weekly racing for a friend of mine at Bowman Gray Stadium. Andy told me that Sharon had been wanting to see her son race, but had been way too sick to attend any races, but not long ago, with the help of Hospice, she was taken to the track in a wheel chair with her oxygen and got to see her son finish second. I'm sure that race will for ever be special for Trey. Full story at http://bleacherreport.com/articles/313866-bobby-hutchens-wife-sharon-loses-bout-to-breast-cancer
RIP Sharon

At least pick a thread where somebody hasn't died if your going to SPAM.

Sharon Hutchens, wife of SHR racing director Bobby Hutchens died Tuesday night. Bobby, who used to be a fixture at RCR Racing, has been with Tony Stewart since Tony created his teams. As some of you know, Bobby drives a modified car in the Nascar Whelen Southern Modified Tour as well as weekly racing for a friend of mine at Bowman Gray Stadium. Andy told me that Sharon had been wanting to see her son race, but had been way too sick to attend any races, but not long ago, with the help of Hospice, she was taken to the track in a wheel chair with her oxygen and got to see her son finish second. I'm sure that race will for ever be special for Trey. Full story at http://bleacherreport.com/articles/313866-bobby-hutchens-wife-sharon-loses-bout-to-breast-cancer
RIP Sharon

candle.gif

At least pick a thread where somebody hasn't died if your going to SPAM.
I am assuming that you are accusing me of spamming this forum. Is that right? Maybe it was the link, but I guess you didn't read it. Sharon Hutchens was the wife of Bobby Hutchens, one time crew chief for Dale Earnhardt, chief engineer for RCR and now chief of operations for SHR. I guess that you don't take breast cancer serious. Just move along then and whistle while you work.

It wasn't you Buck.

It was some sort of advertisment............ spam!

I reported it and it was removed before you had a chance to see it.

Chill there, brother! :D

It wasn't you Buck.

It was some sort of advertisment............ spam!

I reported it and it was removed before you had a chance to see it.

Chill there, brother! :D
Whew, I just couldn't understand why someone would think what I wrote was spam. So okay, the drinks are on me. Beer for the horses and whiskey for the men. Ladies please stand back...

I am assuming that you are accusing me of spamming this forum. Is that right? Maybe it was the link, but I guess you didn't read it. Sharon Hutchens was the wife of Bobby Hutchens, one time crew chief for Dale Earnhardt, chief engineer for RCR and now chief of operations for SHR. I guess that you don't take breast cancer serious. Just move along then and whistle while you work.

Take a breath there buck.It wasn't directed at you.It's like Guido said

Whew, I just couldn't understand why someone would think what I wrote was spam. So okay, the drinks are on me. Beer for the horses and whiskey for the men. Ladies please stand back...

No problem Buck.Thanks for the drink.:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom