Shortest Thread Ever

He's on the fan list...So are a couple others...There's only 4 or 5 drivers I dislike enough to hope they have their BELL RUNG by the wall...............

Ok I'll bite...I'll root for a guy who goes out and lays everything on the line. He looks like a dumba** from time to time but you can't knock his effort.

He can win on any type of track, and at the end of the day I'd much rather watch a driver like him; than a guy who pulls over for everyone and doesn't ruffle any feathers and is constantly politically correct.

You know who he reminds me of? The guy who made that blue deuce famous, Rusty Wallace. Brad has that heel persona in him, he's brash, he's ****y and he's talented enough to beat everyone else.

Please post if your a Keselowski fan. Please keep your venom out of here. Remember what your mom said.......... If you can't say anything nice......

put me on tha short list.
nascar could use a few more like him . too much pc crap today.
he's sorta like big e was....... ya like him .....or hate him . no in between.

You know I have thought about Brad quite a bit since sunday night. He puts me in mind of kyle busch...great wheel man. Drives with passion. The difference, imho, is kyle is flamboyant when he is a douche. Brad gets people angry. Kyle is more of a personality

You know I have thought about Brad quite a bit since sunday night. He puts me in mind of kyle busch...great wheel man. Drives with passion. The difference, imho, is kyle is flamboyant when he is a douche. Brad gets people angry. Kyle is more of a personality

1) They both race hard
2) They both run from fights.
3) Brad runs his mouth more.

It's going to be a fun decade of racing between those 2.

1) They both race hard
2) They both run from fights.
3) Brad runs his mouth more.

It's going to be a fun decade of racing between those 2.

Agreed...what would a fight between Kez and KyBusch look like I wonder

Win

2434109-6672641252-laugh.gif

I was gonna say that a fight between them would look like a foot race, but we'll go with that instead. That was cute. I don't think Kyle and Brad would be doing any laughing, though.

As for Brad, in the words of the illustrious DMX, "yo, that's my man."

If I didn't like Junior so darn much, Brad would be my #1 favorite for sure. He's no Mr. Perfect, and he's not always right, but he's always real, and he races his *** off every single week. That's my kind of driver.

Yep, I like where he came from, what he has done with the opportunity, how he put in a good word to get Joey on board and then the two of them have worked together to build Penske into a powerhouse. They both are young and aggressive and the old timers don't like having the competition. Penske's right Kez has a title and a lot of them have been racing for years in cup and they don't have one.

I was gonna say that a fight between them would look like a foot race, but we'll go with that instead. That was cute. I don't think Kyle and Brad would be doing any laughing, though.

As for Brad, in the words of the illustrious DMX, "yo, that's my man."

If I didn't like Junior so darn much, Brad would be my #1 favorite for sure. He's no Mr. Perfect, and he's not always right, but he's always real, and he races his *** off every single week. That's my kind of driver.

I have 2 problems with Brad.

1) He says he wont back down, then he quietly backs down.
2) He says bizarre stuff.

I have 2 problems with Brad.

1) He says he wont back down, then he quietly backs down.
2) He says bizarre stuff.
1) Ehh, he's not the only one. Lots of guys talk a big game in the heat of the moment and act like they're gonna get in some hardcore retribution on somebody. Quite often, reality sets in after they've cooled down a bit and nothing serious actually happens. Harvick, Stewart, and countless others have done the same thing. At most, they usually just end up racing the other person harder than usual for a while.
2) Like what? "I want to be your leader?" LOL.

1) Ehh, he's not the only one. Lots of guys talk a big game in the heat of the moment and act like they're gonna get in some hardcore retribution on somebody. Quite often, reality sets in after they've cooled down a bit and nothing serious actually happens. Harvick, Stewart, and countless others have done the same thing. At most, they usually just end up racing the other person harder than usual for a while.

Like Stewarts comment on Larson...said he would wall him unless he respected him more. MOST drivers talk smack that they dont actually do.

lol I need to expand #2 to "I want to be your leader so I can stop Rick from cheating, and the Rick and Joe gang from stealing your employees".

Last edited:
Like Stewarts comment on Larson...said he would wall him unless he respected him more. MOST drivers talk smack that they dont actually do.
Yeah, and like how he was supposedly gonna "run over Matt Kenseth every chance he got." Like that was ever gonna happen. Ha ha.

lol I need to expand #2 to "I want to be your leader so I can stop Rick from cheating, and the Rick and Joe from stealing your employees".
LOL. When you're as outspoken as he is, your foot is gonna end up in your mouth sometimes. It's inevitable. At least he's shown that he's willing to own up to at least some of his mistakes, like in his Talladega Victory Lane interview.

Ambrose first then Logano followed by Kes. Get what happens in 2 races? He moves up a spot.

I like to think the people mad at Brad have exhausted themselves out over the past 24 hours so it's safe to go helmet-less. I'll make sure to put it back on once Phoenix starts.
Man, you must have forgotten where you are. This is R-F, the land of never-ending conflicts and eternal strife.

We don't have mere debates...we go to WAR. :bigfight: :boxing: :dual9mm:

Back
Top Bottom