Should Grin and Bare it be combined with this board?

paul

Team Owner
Not really a need for two off-topic boards is there? What do you folks think?

I always thought Grin and Bare It was for more "adult" topics.

Sure, combine 'em. :)

Oh it's on now Abooja,I will be forced to add a picture to the Gallery for sure.:p Just as soon as I figure out how to use that digital picture box again.:D

Originally posted by abooja
I always thought Grin and Bare It was for more "adult" topics.

Sure, combine 'em. :)
i know i always tried to avoid after only one vist there :(

Wack her ponytail BC.That girl has got to learn some manners.:p

Shoot, I've been too busy in that other thread to notice this!

Watch it, pals. You don't know who you're messin' with!

*Gets back on the Bowflex to curl...*

You got a bowflex Abooja?Can I come over and see it?:p You need to give up on that other thread.Us fun people is over here.:)

Sure do, Pbunch. Haven't been on it in a while. Gettin' soft...

And, if you haven't noticed, I enjoy arguing, so that other thread has been mighty entertaining to me this evening. :)

I would rather they stay apart. I like these just as they are. The other is more adult and should stay that way imo!

I always thought the Grin and Bare was for jokes and silly stuff. I sort of like the way it is even if the Off Topic gets pretty silly sometimes..........tonight, for example.:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
I always thought the Grin and Bare was for jokes and silly stuff.  I sort of like the way it is even if the Off Topic (Chit Chat) gets pretty silly sometimes..........tonight, for example.:D

Screwed that up.......meant to edit not quote!!:D Must be time for bed!!:)

I think they should be kept as two. The Grin and Bare it more for jokes and this for "topics"
Just my thoughts.

Leave them separate. Chit-Chat is #1 and Grin and Bare it #3, why combine two of the largest.

Seperate is good. All the jokes should be in a different category.

You should keep them seperate. The Grin and Bare is really only for jokes and it would make the General Chit-Chat thread more cluttered having all the regular topics and jokes on the same forum.

Keep them seperated, chit chat can get silly in it's own way, but the bar and grill is great.
if a person gets offended there, they made the choice to look and it shouldn't affect chit chat or the forum.

Well, I say that we put them in their seperate places. They both get plenty of posts.

Originally posted by kat2220
Keep them seperated, chit chat can get silly in it's own way, but the bar and grill is great.
if a person gets offended there, they made the choice to look and it shouldn't affect chit chat or the forum.
Thats right kat.;) Hey Paul,How about a Time out area,That way we can go in,and throw tomatoes at someone who is in trouble.:D This would be there punisment if they want to stay.

Originally posted by pbunch
Thats right kat.;) Hey Paul,How about a Time out area,That way we can go in,and throw tomatoes at someone who is in trouble.:D This would be there punisment if they want to stay.

I like the time out area.... that way a MOD could just send someone who is being offensive to "TIME OUT" without banning, kinda like spending a "little" time working on community service.

Hey pb, this fry pan and POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT are for you :D :p Love ya, but don't tell Mr Kat or Mrs PB.

They couldn't make me talk if they pulled my eyelids over my head.Hey that might make a good hair piece.:D :cookoo:

Back
Top Bottom