Show Me!

S

sgbg88

I found this picture of Todd and his daughter. I think sometimes we forget that these drivers are just like us, with families and friends. I think of them showing up Sunday ready to go and race for me to enjoy. I know they have a life outside of the track. Todd's been catching flack here and with Nascar. I like this picture showing what really counts-- his family. I'm not a fan of his, but respect that he can driver a race car, which not everyone who wants to gets to do.

Does anyone else have driver pictures with their families. I'm going to try to find some more. Post them and let's see them.

There is nothing like the love a father has for his daughter,And I will put all of my energy into taking care of them till the day I die. ;) Todd is a good human being,and a race car driver in the big league,this is much more than most can say.:)

Aww, this could be a great caption this thread.

But I won't be the one to start it, sorry to disappoint you guys.

But yes I agree with you pb and sgbg88 its nice to see that and realize they are normal people just like us and a lot of times don't deserve the harassment we give them.

****well that picture did not work****
SO....
I will try and find some other pictures of Kyles kids.

Do you think Todd Bodine paints his head for Easter?

Kids must love him. :)

What about other holidays like Halloween he could have big ol' pumpkin up there.

Back
Top Bottom