Sign name here to keep RPM tonight on the air

P

pettyfan4life

Help out do this at every fourm you can and chatroom please number too
1. Bryan Bloodoworth (pettyfan4life)

Sorry but no petition is going to keep it on The Air during weekdays. ESPN made the call and they'll stand by it. Its still going to be on the weekends, so I guess thats enough for me...

O it will still be on on the weekends... I though it was getting pulled for good.

Yep, The weekday show is gone for the rest of the year, The weekend show is here to stay!

No more RPM 2 Night after this year? hearing that ESPN2's RPM2night's weekday show [6:30pm/et with John Kernan] is gone at the end of the year, but the weekend show will continue.(boooooooooo) make comments at ESPN.(8-29-2002)

Giving out real life information on non-secure sights on the net isn't a good idea :)

Very true, SlowNeasy .

Pettyfan4life, you should ask one of the mods to delete your name for you.

Ok i just thoguht maybe jayski was miss informed. Because every winter RPM week days shows go off the air then start back up around Daytona maybe thats what they are talkign about but did not get all the info.

Surprise not.RPM left town when Nascar did,It just took a bit for ESPN to figure it out.They thought they could keep it going with those roller skate cars,Didn't happen. :(

Right you are Pbunch, After They started showing still pictures, I gave up on them. I could really care less about F1, indy and drag racing, which they show for at least half the show. I'll wait until my local EMPIRE network picks up Nascar Victory lane from FSN at 1 am...

Back
Top Bottom