Silly Season: Avatars

F

followthe18

Chicago (AP) -- It seems that this year's crazy silly season is not limiting itself to just drivers and teams. Avatars are factoring into the mix as well. In a stunning announcement, followthe18 has changed his avatar the #25 UAW Delphi Monte Carlo. This move was taken in response to recent rumors that Bobby Labonte may drive the 25 next year. "I just want to stay ahead of the curve," said a disappointed FT18. When asked what he would do about his name if Labonte changed rides, FT18 knocked the tape recorder out the reporter's hand and cursed him.

LOL,

Are there enough quality avatars to fill the rumored to be vacated avatar slots??

Will disposed avatars be forced to appear in lower series in order to compete next season?

Whew, thank goodness that my driver hasn't had to participate in silly season yet. Hopefully he never will with that lifetime contract deal.

:calpping: That's too funny ft18!

Or it could be worse. The Jerry Jones rumor could come true and here's Bobby's transporter for next year (shutter):

lol i guesss most of my name is safe if either of them moved to another car. Kyle is not going anywhere anytime soon so thatpart is safe but if Johnny was to leave and go somewhere then i guess i would have to change my name as well from 4510 to 45??

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
hey i got JIMMY Spencer as mine so something is messed up.....damn bet

lol i dont any one that would ever do that to you? wanna try your luck again my picks are the same as usual 24 and 48

Mine looks good as well, Bill will be in the 9 until he retires.

Sence mine is the most hansome avatar on this site I think I'll keep it. ROTFLMAO

Tiny, will definitely steal yours if Bobby goes to the Jerry Jones car. Better watch out! :)

Back
Top Bottom