Silly Season

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
SOOOOOOOOOOO much silly stuff this year, almost from the get go.

We are fans, not drivers, owners or sponsors (thank you).

Let's just report confirmed stuff.

Speculation is great and we all love to share it.

Just LOVE our favorite sport, and thank those above we can share.

SILLY SEASON STINKS PEEWWWW

If all that was ever reported was confirmed stuff, you'd miss out on the fun of speculation.

I say keep the rumors coming, you don't have to believe them if you don't want to. And if it turns out being 1 out of the 10 rumors that actually turns out being true, great, you heard it first.

I too enjoy the rumors, as long as their about somebody else than my fav. I enjoy knowing what could happen, and dont care if it really does or not.

Silly Season is rumors. Ya get a lot more media coverage now so more hearsay is gonna float around.

Still if ya see some of the rumors from 5 years ago, and even more if I dig up stuff from 2,3 or 4 years ago, this year is not totally whacked out.

For me I try to look at the source of the story, some reporters are just more cautious than others about reporting every word they hear.

Imagine a bunch of racing guys sitting around shooting the breeze, one of them makes a statement like what if so and so starts driving for whosis. The statement is overheard by an idiot. He whispers it to a moron, who promptly calls an imbecile who writes it as from a source close to.

But still it's fun, and separating the wheat from the chaff is a challenging past time.:)

I like silly season.........always have and I guess always will!:) What's more fun is when all gets settled in Feb is to try to remember who is with who and who was suppose to be with who!! I figure about 90% of the rumors today are false......people and teams will move around but probably not where everyone says they will move!! Why do you think they call it silly season?:D

ya just make sure the person puts if its official or not!!!

ahh c'mon kat.....silly season is the best part of the whole year next to the very start and the very end. Silly season is gut check time for the drivers AND the teams.

The pressure is ON. Go fast or go home.

It's like the 24. Certainly no worries about DuPont being on the car. But at what price? And what about shakeup at the crew level? Jeff is probably the only one on that team with a lock for next year.

How many times do ya gotta drop a lugnut or roll a tire out of the pitbox before yer outta here? How many times has the chief called for half a round of wedge when they still had to put another round in on the next stop?

The cream rises to the top during late mid-season. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom