Silver Crown - live - tonight - from IRP

Is Tony Stewart racing tonight in a Silver Crown? I know he has in the past raced there during the Brickyard weekend.

Thats cool I wish i lived closer to Indy and had the money bc all i would be doing this week is be at IRP and IMS. But i guess i will settle for watching it on TV

I just found out that Jason Leffler (CTS), Mike Bliss (CTS), Kasey Kahne (Part Time BGN), and Tony Stewart (WC) are racing tonight.

Sammy Swindell, Johnny Parsons and PJ Jones have run that series this year too. Not to mention the outstanding regular drivers.

Leffler is like 7th in the points.

Saw the Silver Crown cars run at IRP back in about 1985 or 1986. Put on a great show. Haven't had the chance to see them run recently, but back then many of them were carrying the left front tire off the ground halfway down the straights.

Tony had to run a qualifier race because he messed up in q'ing. Won the qualifier going away.

Started 22 in the main. Finished in the top ten.
Mike Bliss won it. Good racing. :) :)

It was a good race but it would have been better if Tony got up there for the win.

pretty good race I say Tony was working himself up in the pack if he did not have the bad qual he might have been able to place top 3

Back
Top Bottom