Singapore GP Race Thread

This race is close. The pit stops are gonna be something.

Ferrari went into desperation mode fast.

Watching now, ugh it's early here. They have been locked on this battle for 13th for so long that I had to double check the ESPN app that I hadn't accidentally entered a special Perez only camera view.

This race needs to be shortened for sure. It's already dragging and we're barely halfway.

No wonder Force India had to fold. Their drivers dont think too much.

Yeah that was ridiculous. I get why being held up like that is frustrating, but Perez just completely lost his head.

Verstappen is there. They were slow to catch on to him, he was eating into that lead for a while.

Verstappen is there. They were slow to catch on to him, he was eating into that lead for a while.

I think Lewis is cooling his heels for the last 10 laps, imo.

I'm impressed with Verstappen though. They're having all sorts of issues with the engines, have less power than Mercesdes and Ferrari and he's still there.

I thought Raikkonen was at least going to have something for Bottas there, but no, appears he can't get close enough.

That was a bad penalty on Grosjean. I'm not against time penalties, but they're going overboard.

The scoring shows Bottas within half a second off Vettel but Vettel is nowhere in front of him. LOL he gone.

Had to fast-forward through the last 15 laps or so to avoid falling asleep. Yawn.

I swear the driving standards in F1 get worse every week. A bunch of freaking Stenhouse types out there. Perez was ass, wipes out his teammate again and then just turns left into Sirotkin on a straight? Space cadet Grosjean has blue flags everywhere and lets Hamilton by but forces Verstappen to take the outside of the same corner? Holy christ, people.

This was the worst race I have ever seen at Singapore...

This is honestly one of my favorite races, too.

.... I'm impressed with Verstappen though. They're having all sorts of issues with the engines, have less power than Mercesdes and Ferrari and he's still there.

They don't have the HP but they may have the best chassis. They are least closer to being equal on the tight street courses.

I was not surprised there were almost no overtakes during the race. They could hardly overtake there with the old cars.
Terrible move by the Force India strategists. With no overtaking possbile, Perez' race was over when he got caught behind Sirotkin.
Good race for Alonso though, best of the rest in 7th!

Back
Top Bottom