Site content?

H

Highboy90

How about some content? Information? Picture gallerys? I know this is hard because if done outside of the forums, you need someone who knows basic HTML skills to create pages (this takes time) with content so that Racing-Forums is more than just a forum.

Content: Driver stats and pics.
Information: Race schedules, links to related sites, swapping links, etc.
Picture gallery: Pictures taken at racing events submited by RF members.

Just a thought.

Sounds like a great idea,Highboy90.(You know your stuff about all this dont you? :)) I second the motion if anyone is listening. :cheers:

I know some HTML.

I am currently working on a website. ( I haven't updated it for a while...and I have a lot of work to do... )

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 24 2003, 05:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea,Highboy90.(You know your stuff about all this dont you?)
Yeah, guess I do. Have been running one particular website for a few years. Actually met Paul (online) by suggesting that he us a particular hosting provider in the past.

Ward22, sounds good. Not sure what the new owners want to do but this is the comment/suggestion forum. Just throwing a few ideas around.

Are we going to get a ripid reply box at the bottom of the page like a lot of forums have. would be nice.

we're actually in testing for a sotware upgrade. It will have many enhancements over what were using now. Quick reply being one of them. Once that is done we are looking at a portal system that will allow for content, news and such. Its in the works but we want to make sure that its all good before we go live with it.

Originally posted by majestyx@Jun 24 2003, 07:45 PM
Did we lose our ability to post pictures from our harddrive????
I was wondering the same thing....

BTW samcurry.....that av freaks me out everytime I look at it!! :wacko:

Thanks again for keeping this site going!!

pict test

Attachments

• neoani.gif
    neoani.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 312
Back
Top Bottom