Sleazy resturant

Bobw

Team Owner
A guy owns a pretty sleezy restaurant. One day a health inspector comes in and has a meal. Afterwards, he tells the owner, "This is one of the most lousy eateries I've ever been in, I'm shutting you down."

"Please have mercy", the owner begs, "I'm in trouble everywhere...my daughter's pregnant, my son's going to court, my wife is leaving me. Please give me a week to turn things around...you won't be sorry."

OK, the inspector agrees.

A week later he comes in and sees the place sparkling. Impressed so far, he orders a hot dog lunch. He observes the owner use some tongs to set a bun on the plate, he uses them to get a dog from the cooker and place it on the bun, and he uses them to get the fries onto the plate.

After eating, the inspector comments that it was one of the best hot dog lunches he'd ever had. "In fact", he says, "if I had to complain about anything at all, I'd tell you about the thread you have hanging out of your fly there."

"Oh, that", says the owner, "I have that attached to my member so that when I have to use the rest room, all I have to do is pull the thread to get it out."

The inspector is impressed, but says, "When you're done, you have to put it back...how do you go about that?"

"Well", says the owner, "I have these tongs....."

Back
Top Bottom