Slight accident

Bobw

Team Owner
Terrible Accident

A man woke up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot, with an arm and leg in casts.. The doctor came in and said, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you had a terrible fall in a parking lot. You've sustained a concussion. Your nose is broken in two places, there are deep lacerations and contusions on your face and other parts of your body. Your left forearm is broken, and your right knee cap is fractured. The good news is that eventually you will be able to walk again and your mobility will be OK. The bad news is you fell on something sharp and your ***** was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groaned, but the doctor went on, "The good news is that you have $20,000 coming from AFLAC and we now have the technology to build a new *****. They work great but the bad news is they don't come cheap. It's roughly $2,500 an inch."

The man perked up.

"So," the doctor said, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agreed to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor came back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," said the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes" said the man.

"What is your decision?" asked the doctor.

"We're getting granite counter tops."
yellowbigeek.gif

Back
Top Bottom