Smokey and the Bandit Tv series in the Works

Umm yeah, I'll watch it, Eastbond and down, loaded up for trucking , oh yeah

Please don't ruin one of my favorite movies...

I really hope it turns out good, but I don't got much hope for stuff like that.

Please don't ruin one of my favorite movies...

I really hope it turns out good, but I don't got much hope for stuff like that.
This is a valid concern, and I share it with you, I normally hate remakes, reboots, prequels and so on, so yeah, I grew up watching SATB, I hope they do it right.

Hopefully it’s better than those god awful Bandit movies they made in the 90’s where The Bandit drove a Dodge Stealth.

This is a valid concern, and I share it with you, I normally hate remakes, reboots, prequels and so on, so yeah, I grew up watching SATB, I hope they do it right.

Like that movie holds a special place in my heart So yeah it just has me like, I'll give it a chance but I'm not going to be excited for it until I see enough about it.

Hopefully it’s better than those god awful Bandit movies they made in the 90’s where The Bandit drove a Dodge Stealth.

Hell, I hope it's better and the 2nd and 3rd movie. Where I love the first one, I don't care much for 2 and 3.

Hell, I hope it's better and the 2nd and 3rd movie. Where I love the first one, I don't care much for 2 and 3.
Yeah, the first one’s the only one I like, Part 2 and 3 were rough. Only thing I liked about Part 3 is I used to have an ‘84 Trans Am that looked just like the one from that movie. It didn’t come with a plastic fish though.

Lol I watched 1 of those on YouTube and was like no absolutely no more of these.

Like that movie holds a special place in my heart So yeah it just has me like, I'll give it a chance but I'm not going to be excited for it until I see enough about it.

Yeah, the first one’s the only one I like, Part 2 and 3 were rough. Only thing I liked about Part 3 is I used to have an ‘84 Trans Am that looked just like the one from that movie. It didn’t come with a plastic fish though.
2 isn't as good as 1 but it has its moments, just for shear destruction alone the stuff out in the desert. 3 is trash, i wish I could see the rumored version where Jackie Gleason played every character even though it still be bad.

Back
Top Bottom