Snooker Thread

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
I will be surprised if this thread gets any replies but the quarter-final between Trump and Bingham is on right now.
I didn't get to see a whole lot of the first week, every time I tried to watch Eurosport was showing Tennis or bicycle races.

I hear ya about the replies. Most people don't have a clue what Snooker is. I have played a handful of games. It isn't wildly popular in the U.S. Most of the pool halls I frequented in my misspent youth were 8 or 9 ball straight pool.

I hear ya about the replies. Most people don't have a clue what Snooker is. I have played a handful of games. It isn't wildly popular in the U.S. Most of the pool halls I frequented in my misspent youth were 8 or 9 ball straight pool.
I don't know about any opportunities to play snooker anywhere near me but it has become a relatively popular TV sport thanks to Eurosport.

I think it's a great sport to watch and Ronnie O'Sullivan is unbeatable when he's on fire.
There is a reason they call him The Rocket.

I understand why these idiots hate racing but snooker?

They were less successful on table two.

These protesters are the worst, throw the book at em. Make an example out of a couple of them and see how many more we have after that.

Anyways, thread related but also off topic I absolutely LOVE pool. Anytime I go somewhere with a table I usually hang at the table the entire time im there. Once I upgrade to a bigger house a pool table will be one of the first purchases I make.

Back
Top Bottom