So, I totaled my new car this week

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Some of you may remember when I had a hit and run a**hole total my van a little over a month ago. I bought a 2009 Pontiac G6 to replace it. I just totaled it on Thursday and I bought a little bit newer Chevy Malibu to replace it. My dad used to say "if it ain't one thing, it's two". He must have been talking about times like this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Greg. They did get better in one way, this car is so much nicer than the other one

I just wish my payments didn't just go up another $50 a month. But, you can't win 'em all

Glad you're OK. Hope you ins co doesn't screw you too bad
Ha, they did. Geico gave me about $2600 less than what I owed on the Pontiac that I bought so long ago that I hadn't even made my first payment on it. I didn't have gap insurance so I had to roll that negative equity into the other car. Fortunately, I got a better, longer extended warranty and gap insurance on the new one and with all that and the negative equity, I still only went up $46 a month because of the deal I got on the new one

Wow, that really sucks, man. Not sure what happened, but at least you lived to tell the tale.
I screwed up and went through a flashing red light after stopping. I was distracted and for just a split second I thought it was a four way stop but it wasn't

A brand new F250 with 4500 miles on it plowed into my right rear

I screwed up and went through a flashing red light after stopping. I was distracted and for just a split second I thought it was a four way stop but it wasn't

I almost did that a few times in my life

I have driven pick-ups and stuff for so long I don't know that I have ever driven something that rides so smooth

Damn, I love this new car. I love it so much I am actually glad it happened now.

I've got a 2008 G6. Definitely not the best built car I've ever owned, but I got the convertible so it can re-earn its keep after each frustration...

I just started driving Uber and it is really nice to do that with a nice riding car

Well at least it appears you are OK and I hope that it all works out with the other guy and your ins. company doesn't get nasty. I never knew about gap insurance until my daughter got her van totaled. She didn't think she had gap insurance either but found that she did and in the end came out pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom