So incredibly proud

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
I'm not sure how it happened, cause we all know it wasn't me, my daughter is brilliant. She officially has her Masters degree in social work now.

When she was born, she was my gift from god. It was always her and me. My parents helped a ton, they adored her.

To celebrate her Masters, she is going to Dublin and London tomorrow.

I'm not sure how it happened, cause we all know it wasn't me, my daughter is brilliant. She officially has her Masters degree in social work now.

When she was born, she was my gift from god. It was always her and me. My parents helped a ton, they adored her.

Congrats Lisa! To both of you.

Congratulations to both of you, a great accomplishment.

Congratulations Lisa....... it seems it gets harder and harder to raise kids that actually succeed..... You done good!!!!!!;)

I just gave her all the love and attention i had.
She's actually mentioned getting her PHD down the road.

Thanks, friends. :)

Thanks again, friends. You all are so incredibly kind.

She called me from Dublin, last night, crying. Her senior beagle, Hank, stopped eating and she was a mess. With her being on vacay, there was nothing she could do. I talked to her for about 20 minutes. By the time we hung up, she felt better.

It is so nice to know, that at age 24, she still needs me. She is incredibly independent but at that moment in time, she came to me.

I am blessed.

That is very awesome, you must be one proud parent, and should be, congrats to her.

Back
Top Bottom