So what about this?

Lately this guy has been writing alot of off the wall stuff about the IRL. There was a topic about this at another IRL board and the idea of moving the 500 to Monday is not going to happen.

I think that would be a bad move to move Indy to Monday! Part of the enjoyment I get is to see what Nascar driver will attempt the double duty!

Why move Indy to accommodate Nascar?

If they move it, I'm going to be TICKED!! Not that they would care, but It would still make me angry. I don't know about ya'll, but in order for me to get paid for the holiday, I have to be at work the day before and the day after the holiday. I've had a couple of jobs like that. This yr was my first yr at the INDY500 and I hope to get to go back in the future. If they do that, I'm screwed cause I can't afford two unpaid days off work!!

That's stupid. The Indianapolis 500 is the race of all races, why would they change the date of it they should change the nascar race if anything. and i really dont care if some driver can do an irl race and nascar the same day. not a big deal to me

Back
Top Bottom