So what would you do????

N

N2racin44

Being a huge DJ fan my friend brought me an autographed pit crew jersey this weekend. My plan was to wear it tomorrow while at the race. Well I've been given the cell phone # of Harvick's PR person and was told to call him tomorrow so that we could meet up and he would give us a tour of the hauler and pit stall area. So now should I pull out the Kevin Harvick gear? But wait there is more! I am supposed to meet up with the rear tire carrier for DJ's crew who gave my buddy the pit crew jersey. Nice dilemma huh? Wait I have it. Wear my Kevin Harvick Tee under the jersey! I have some nice pics to post sometime later this week

Being a huge DJ fan my friend brought me an autographed pit crew jersey this weekend. My plan was to wear it tomorrow while at the race. Well I've been given the cell phone # of Harvick's PR person and was told to call him tomorrow so that we could meet up and he would give us a tour of the hauler and pit stall area. So now should I pull out the Kevin Harvick gear? But wait there is more! I am supposed to meet up with the rear tire carrier for DJ's crew who gave my buddy the pit crew jersey. Nice dilemma huh? Wait I have it. Wear my Kevin Harvick Tee under the jersey! I have some nice pics to post sometime later this week

Let Kevin know I'm a huge fan ...

Who's pissed about the way he blew everyone off at Richmond.

Why not be a free thinker and wear a Jeff Gordon shirt. :)
Or even a Jr shirt.

Or, you could do as I do when I go to the races and wear what the wife calls a Hawaii flowerdy shirt and then you won't dis anyone. The real problem I see is how to make sure you make all the appointments. Good luck...

fortunately a good part of my family will get to experience it as well. I will do my best to get some really good pics. Right now as I said they are calling for rain around midday for about two hours so there will be some time to burn which I hope will get us more opportunities to meet drivers.

Hey I'm his brother and I'm in the same dilemma, I want to represent JR. nation but I don't want to disrespect kevin cause to me this is a honor.
Awww flip it I'll wear kevin's stuff.

Yeah I um busted out the Kevin gear that was signed for me last year and it is an XL so needless to say it went down to my knees. Looks like I will be wearing Garmin gear tomorrow. Go Jeff Green! :eek:

Yeah I um busted out the Kevin gear that was signed for me last year and it is an XL so needless to say it went down to my knees. Looks like I will be wearing Garmin gear tomorrow. Go Jeff Green! :eek:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!

I don't feel sorry for you at all. Have a good time and take some pics for us, please.

I would wear combat gear when meeting Kevin. :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom