So where do you watch sprints run locally?

T

The_Mad_Hatter

I usually go to Lincoln, Williams Grove and Grandview in Pa. Hagerstown in Maryland. I'd like to hit more tracks in Ohio but that's quite a haul. I'd really like to see Sharon Speedway now that the Blaney's are running it.

We dont get WoO here in AZ but I get to watch SCRA at Manzy multiple times throughout the year along with 360 non-wings and Midgets!

we get so see 'em once every year at speedweeks, but i wish they ran down here a little more

KC Racewway Massiville Ohio or which 35 raceway Frankfort Ohio which is where I live....

Originally posted by Aero Push
We dont get WoO here in AZ but I get to watch SCRA at Manzy multiple times throughout the year along with 360 non-wings and Midgets!

Non-wings are great! I can't wait to see them when they come through Pennsy this year.

We run at seven tracks in California:

Chico, Calistoga, Watsonville, Santa Maria, Hanford, Tulare and Bakersfield.

statefair speedway in okc, ok. they just redid the track this year and added two more car types.

Lernerville Speedway in Western PA, Dave Blaney's track in Sharon and Lowes Dirt Track tooo!!! Gotta love the Outlaws !!

I do not hit the sprint tracks a whole lot, but when i do it is useually Sharon. Maybe I'll run into a couple of you there sometime. Never been to Lernerville.

Hey raj ,do you remember Rick Prosser? What did you think of him?

Ahh, ya got to come to Williams Grove, "Home of the Pennsylvania Posse".......the place where the Outlaws FEAR coming. I go to Williams Grove, Lincoln, sometimes Port Royal and sometimes Silver Springs.....I grew up in Western PA, used to go to Lernerville, Sharon, Mercer, Tri-City....I was at Sharon for the Outlaw show (in May, I think) and they've really made the track alot nicer (Just don't get reserved seating, you'll be in the sun and it's not really that much better a view). Go Hodnett!!

The_Mad_Hatter said:
Non-wings are great! I can't wait to see them when they come through Pennsy this year.

dem der no wingers guie isa da porests racen yus wils eva see, :eek: :bleh:

well since ya cant talk so rite , I will parlay you say!!! winged sprinters is the only good form of sprinter racing fer sure.

non wingers is jist lookin fer truble :lurk:

beidie said:
well since ya cant talk so rite , I will parlay you say!!! winged sprinters is the only good form of sprinter racing fer sure.

non wingers is jist lookin fer truble :lurk:

Actually, I would prefer them to take the wings off. They are to much of a crutch.

Back
Top Bottom