so....who WINS the first MONSTER cup?

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
You know what, Denny Hamlin has been growing on me of late. Kinda hope he wins this to take the sting out of 2010.

Did some research on this guy...didnt know he drove late models up until 2004, raced go karts

this is in spite of his dust ups with DP10.

Denny, then harv

You know what, Denny Hamlin has been growing on me of late. Kinda hope he wins this to take the sting out of 2010.

Did some research on this guy...didnt know he drove late models up until 2004, raced go karts

this is in spite of his dust ups with DP10.

Denny, then harv
Screw Denny ha

Hope a Ford

78 deserves it the most

IDK all the drivers that are in competition but if drivers like JMc, Dillion, Stenhouse, Blaney, Elliott, Kurt Busch or JLo are in it would be a pretty safe bet they won't win the champ.

I can't make a guess as there are so many variables involved like errant ambulances, Derrike Cope, stages, catch up cautions, hair trigger cautions, getting damage on pit road etc, etc that I would have more success guessing lottery numbers.

oh yeah I would not mind if Mr Danica Patrick won either

Please someone that deserves it. 78, 42, 18, possibly the 11, 2 or 4. Anyone else hasn't been good enough for the whole season to deserve it in my opinion.

Chase Elliott points his way through the playoffs and gets his first championship before he gets his first win.

Haha omg i didn't even think about that.....how incredibly weird that would be....i kind of hope it happens

I'm going with JJ. We all know that 48 team flips the switch after most discount their season as a lost cause.

Based on Homestead performance alone, I wouldn't be surprised to see Larson hoist his first Cup either.

I think Larson loses one or two before he wins one. Ill go with the 78

I think it will come down to the two that have been battling at the top all year, the 78, and 42. It's a toss up, with the 78 having a very slight edge. Then again, in a one race, winner take all format, anything could happen.

I think the 48 has been sandbagging, he'll probably turn the wick back up now the Chase has started, but I think Kyle Bush may surprise everyone in the Chase and win it. But being a Truex fan I'm pulling for him or Blaney to come home with the trophy.

Chase Elliott points his way through the playoffs and gets his first championship before he gets his first win.
That would be epic , on so many levels, now that you have mentioned it, I want to see this happen because I am curious as to what NASCAR would do

78 or 18. Dark horses: 2, 4, 41, and the 48.

P.S. Thinking that Matt Kenseth might end his losing streak during the playoffs.

The 78 isn't that good at Homestead and that's all that really matters in this format. All the stage wins mean nothing once you get there. You know who's always been really good at Homestead? Kyle Larson. 42 wins it all IMO.

The 78 isn't that good at Homestead and that's all that really matters in this format. All the stage wins mean nothing once you get there. You know who's always been really good at Homestead? Kyle Larson. 42 wins it all IMO.

Unfortunately true. Kyle Larson has consistently put in amazing performances across all three series at Homestead. Really, he should have a few more wins at that track, but various circumstances have seen him get a few taken away.

Yeah I am thinking it will be between the 78 and 42. Wouldn't mind seeing
the 48 get an 8th but I think they are low on mojo right now. Be cool to see
a first timer most of all.

I going with the 42. Then I'm going with a dark horse that would piss NASCAR and the writers off. Come on Kurt, win another Championship so they have to put you in the HOF on the first ballot. Gawd, what a great day that would be!

I going with the 42. Then I'm going with a dark horse that would piss NASCAR and the writers off. Come on Kurt, win another Championship so they have to put you in the HOF on the first ballot. Gawd, what a great day that would be!
Wouldn't be too upset about the elder Busch actually. I'm a sucker for a good comeback story. Not to mention that team has began to peak at the right time.

Kyle Larson will win Homestead and be crowned the champ. 18 and 78 will wreck eachother on a late restart after 78 leads 200+ laps.

Back
Top Bottom