Some Kitty Luv...

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
I've been hearing some mewing for the past two days, couldn't locate it. Today after work I heard it again. The kitten was stuck between the Mustang gas tank and the bed of my little hot rod truck. I opened the fuel door and I could see it's face, hissing and spitting...feral kitten. I got out the welding gloves and prodded it from behind with an arrow from my crossbow. It scurried into the fuel door cavity and I snatched him out.

Barely has milk teeth.
I went to the local pet store to get a feeder bottle and some kitten replacement milk. I know this kitten hasn't eaten for at least two days. I told the little 16 year old girl behind the counter about my find :D
With big eyes she said, "Let me text my mom!!" The little kitty has a new home less than 1/2 hour after being pulled out of my truck.
@Blaze88 should be proud of me :)

I've been hearing some mewing for the past two days, couldn't locate it. Today after work I heard it again. The kitten was stuck between the Mustang gas tank and the bed of my little hot rod truck. I opened the fuel door and I could see it's face, hissing and spitting...feral kitten. I got out the welding gloves and prodded it from behind with an arrow from my crossbow. It scurried into the fuel door cavity and I snatched him out.

Barely has milk teeth.
I went to the local pet store to get a feeder bottle and some kitten replacement milk. I know this kitten hasn't eaten for at least two days. I told the little 16 year old girl behind the counter about my find :D
With big eyes she said, "Let me text my mom!!" The little kitty has a new home less than 1/2 hour after being pulled out of my truck.

Yes very proud of you haha. Such a cute kitty as well. Good on you man for this.

Yes very proud of you haha. Such a cute kitty as well. Good on you man for this.
Super cool little kitty. He (or she) quit hissing once I rubbed up the ears and face a bit. Last I saw him the girl was taking him into the back room of the pet store with the bottle of replacement milk.

I hope they name it Petrol or some ****.

Btw, Blaze may be proud but I'd be Greg would be disappointed. :D

Barely has milk teeth.

Great job Bobby. I has to confess the thread title led my thoughts in a different direction. But the thread is accurate I just got back from my bunker were the most intense studies occour, with my non-findings.

I googled "Kitty Luv" and I be damned if it wasnt just more actual cats and kttens.

Great job Bobby. I has to confess the thread title led my thoughts in a different direction. But the thread is accurate I just got back from my bunker were the most intense studies occour, with my non-findings.

I googled "Kitty Luv" and I be damned if it wasnt just more actual cats and kttens.
I'm gonna do better with my next similarly titled thread.

lmao

I'll give you a ride in the truck next March. Then you're gonna wanna buy my big block Ford. :)

I'm down for a ride but I doubt I'm gonna want to buy it. LOL I've been thinking about splurging on some super-spendy fuel to put in the boat. Probably last trip of the year in a few weeks

I'm down for a ride but I doubt I'm gonna want to buy it. LOL I've been thinking about splurging on some super-spendy fuel to put in the boat. Probably last trip of the year in a few weeks
You'll be surprised how much difference octane makes.

Kudo's to you Bobby for saving that kitten..... we do the same thing with cats and birds..... no telling how many baby birds we have raised and saved from dying..... they fall out of the nest.... or.....( I work at a farm equipment dealership......)....... a piece of equipment will come in and there is a nest of baby birds..... I bring them home... the wife and I feed them until they can fly.... they hang around for a few weeks.... come back and sit on our head or shoulders and we feed them until they one day fly off on their own... we often wonder if they survived or not....... but.... we always know they wouldn't have had we not nurtured them....

You are a good man Bobby!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom