Sorry about the absence

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Had an unexpected trip the the hospital yesterday. Had a heart cath done today to check out the
heart.
Cardiologist was concerned that he couldn't determine what was going on through the echo cardiogram.
Punched a big hole in my wrist, inserted a catheter all the way to heart and pumped in the dye. Made
pretty pictures --- watching the dye spread through the arteries is simply fascinating. More importantly, he
found out that all arteries were clear and the heart pumped nicely.
He's going to work on adjusting medication to regulate the occasional pounding heart beats and the random extremely rapid heartbeats.

Glad the test went well for your heart and arteries.

Had an unexpected trip the the hospital yesterday. Had a heart cath done today to check out the
heart.
Cardiologist was concerned that he couldn't determine what was going on through the echo cardiogram.
Punched a big hole in my wrist, inserted a catheter all the way to heart and pumped in the dye. Made
pretty pictures --- watching the dye spread through the arteries is simply fascinating. More importantly, he
found out that all arteries were clear and the heart pumped nicely.
He's going to work on adjusting medication to regulate the occasional pounding heart beats and the random extremely rapid heartbeats.

Glad it went well ! I also have the periods of rapid or slow heartbeats but haven't had anything done about it .... yet

No need to apologize about that! Glad you are getting it sorted.

Glad to here your doing ok

Scary. Very happy to hear your blood pump is working as designed.

Oh WOW, take care! It is amazing watching on the screen the cath do it's thing.
When I had my TIA they gave me a dose of nuke-cle-ur juice and the pic of the blood vessels looks like tangle of spaghetti

Your health is more important than watching over a bunch of rugrats like us.:)

I'm glad to hear that you are doing great and that your arteries have been given the all clear!

I too am happy to hear that everything is good with you, like already mention, you no reason to apologies to us, your health is more important then trying to keep us in line, heck, that could be bad for anyone's health:D

I am really glad to hear that you are doing better, Fran. I know this place is important to you, but you are more important to us as a person than as a mod. Please try to keep that in mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Whew. I hope the doc can get you dialed in.

Back
Top Bottom