Sorry I missed yesterday.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Had the fence builders here closing off my backyard, so I don't have anymore middle-of-the-night visitors. They got the fence and gates put up between rain storms.

The storms started at 5:30 yesterday morning, and came about every 2 hours until late last night. Help!

From the looks of it outside, it's getting ready to start again. Can anyone tell me how to turn off the water?

The shut off will be near where the water line enters your house. If the meter is inside the house, it will be near there.

Umm, Paul? I think she meant the rain...

Send some here TRL. We are dry as a bone. Usually we get a few more showers in the mountains, but not this year. Corn is popping on the stalk. And you KNOW we need that corn to make our favorite beverage...:drinkA:

I'm with TWF,

Send the rain up here and I'll send ya a C note!~!

I'm beginning to get used to brown grass, but I still don't think it will ever be real popular!:)

Paul, you're just yanking my chain, and I know it.

hehehe

:loveya

Ward Fan and HS, belive me, if I could figure out a way to ship this stuff out, it would be gone!

You sink to your ankles in my yard, it's soooo wet. The grass needs mowing, but it's too soft.

Morning TRL and all! TRL, didn't you say you wanted more rain??? LOL Maybe that wasn't you, it must've been me. It's pretty dry down here too. TN, corn here in SC was finished a few weeks ago. It looked terrible out there in the fields. Umm, if you get some corn and make some of that "brew", would ya share????? LOL
Paul, thanks for the info. I will probably need it someday and when I use it I'll know who to thank. I usually need things like that when the other half is traveling somewhere.

OH PLEASE TRL, send that rain, even storms to GA too. We are in the midst of a 5 year drought.

When I first moved here in '94, I could've sold lakefront property in almost any county...... now, no grass (Dang ya cain't eat it anyway), just pinestraw which brings those HUGE Palmetto bugs.

TRL,Let me know when those fence guys get done,I want to bring my tunnel digging crew in.I am gonna need some gas for that old weedwacker you had.:D I been using it to stir drinks out at the cement pond.:p

Fence was done in 2 hours yesterday, pbunch. Just had 8 feet of fencing and 2 gates to put up.

You don't have my old weedwacker! It was electric! hehehe

You don't need a tunnel digging crew --- it's so wet around here, you need scuba divers!

Oh did I say gas?I meant an extension cord.:) I don't scuba to well,I can't stand those big fins on my ears,And all those little fart bubbles comming up around me. :) It's supposed to come a turd flood here tonight,We could use it if it doesn't all come in 1hr.:rolleyes:

What exactly is a turd flood pbunch? Or do I even want to know.....

Well to show you I know my $hit here goes,And then TnWard can take a stab at it.Its when it rains so hard that the guys down at the sewer plant have to rake all the turds to the middle of the pool of water,so they don't roll out on the ground,and the dogs step in them,and drag it in there doghouses. :D Now do I know my $hit,or what.;)

Yep TRL,I have heard that one too.It's all cause and affect though.The frogs choke on the baby turds that roll out of the sewer.nedeep!nedeep!neuhhhhhh!Somebody give that frog the hineylick remover quick!:p

Back
Top Bottom