Sources tell ESPN Kiffin leaving for USC job

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
http://www.wbir.com/news/breaking/story.aspx?storyid=110451&catid=29

ESPN.com and WBIR contributor Chris Low is reporting that Tennessee's Lane Kiffin has agreed in principle to become the next head coach at Southern California.

Kiffin would replace Pete Carroll, who jumped to the NFL as coach of the Seattle Seahawks.

Kiffin, the former Oakland Raiders coach, led the Volunteers for only one season.

According to the sources, Kiffin will bring his father and defensive coordinator, Monte Kiffin, and assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator Ed Orgeron to Southern Cal with him, and wide receivers coach Kippy Brown will be named interim head coach at Tennessee

What a shame....

Apparently, riots are in progress and the police are onscene.

ut.jpg

kiffin is a jerk. when all is said and done UT will fare a lot better than USC with his leaving. USC fans can take solace that he probably won't be there long. i didn't like him before and i like him less now.

kiffin is a jerk. when all is said and done UT will fare a lot better than USC with his leaving. USC fans can take solace that he probably won't be there long. i didn't like him before and i like him less now.
sooo...how long before kiffin decides usc isn't the right place for his immense coaching skills? i bet he's gone to greener pastures within a year. pity the team that would want him. doubt ut would give him a 2nd chance. <g>

Back
Top Bottom