Southern National Motorsports Park

The lesson, as always: Don't eff with Haley Moody.

The second late model race was a barnburner, too. UCars were a cluster bomb. Rest of the evening was pretty dull.

Also, obligatory mention that the 2nd LM race would have been even better if Berry/Pulliam/Snider had gotten the chance to run down Stallard and Ankrum instead of having a competition caution. Watching them pick through the field was awesome.

The lesson, as always: Don't eff with Haley Moody.

I knew it would be epic the night she finally stood up for her rights. I'm so proud of her. It's been needing to happen. Hopefully, the other guys took notice and are going to start racing her clean now.

The best part was that she didn't go all BGS and wreck the other guy. Just did everything to piss him off.

Yeah, I heard. It's awesome. Heard Daryn's girl (Emily) wanted to fight Haley after the race.... wish she would have because I would've paid damn good money to see Haley knock the **** out of her.

Yeah, I heard. It's awesome. Heard Daryn's girl (Emily) wanted to fight Haley after the race.... would've paid damn good money to see Haley knock the **** out of her.

I didn't hear about that part. I would have tweeted you the other stuff at the time, but it would have all been caps lock and bad words.

I didn't hear about that part. I would have tweeted you the other stuff at the time, but it would have all been caps lock and bad words.

Emily blocked me on Facebook after all that went down. Heh. Oh no, how will I ever live without all the drama she causes?

Emily blocked me on Facebook after all that went down. Heh. Oh no, how will I ever live without all the drama she causes?

Where is he from, anyways? Lots of guys were making their first starts at SNMP on the year last weekend. Obviously, I had heard of some of them, like Josh Berry and Mr. Cash thanks to your FCS updates, but there were names I didn't recognize, too. Saw Tyler Ankrum during the frontstretch pit party and immediately felt like I was 40.

Where is he from, anyways? Lots of guys were making their first starts at SNMP on the year last weekend. Obviously, I had heard of some of them, like Josh Berry and Mr. Cash thanks to your FCS updates, but there were names I didn't recognize, too. Saw Tyler Ankrum during the frontstretch pit party and immediately felt like I was 40.

Daryn ****ram races at Motor Mile, South Boston and Franklin County... won a Limited Sportsman feature at Motor Mile a couple races ago.

Josh Berry actually runs Hickory and Motor Mile and is a JR Motorsports development driver - he'll be running the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Iowa in a few weeks.

REALLY looking forward to PASS this weekend. They were awesome in May, and they had no shortage of drama in their last event.

REALLY looking forward to PASS this weekend. They were awesome in May, and they had no shortage of drama in their last event.

Yeah, the PASS race at Greenville was, um, something different. If I can get a new engine dropped in my car this week, I'll be out there.

Back
Top Bottom