Spanish GP about to go green

Caught the end. Hamilton got four in a row - pretty impressive. But they were talking about the two teammates having an issue, what happened?

Vettel is getting this car figured out, many have written him off. I dont enjoy seeing him struggle but it has to be I guess, 15th to 4th aint bad in F-1. Vettel will be winning again, it may not be this year but its not over for him, I have faith

Last edited by a moderator:
Caught the end. Hamilton got four in a row - pretty impressive. But they were talking about the two teammates having an issue, what happened?
Hamilton was upset about some miscommunication with his engineer. He asked not to go down a few turns on the front wing but his engineer heard opposite and his stop was something long like 3.8 seconds. Afterwards his engineer told him his pace was good at the end of the second stint and Lewis asked why he was brought in then.

I've not been watching F1 for too long, but one thing I have noticed, there is always tension between team mates. Especially top teams. Kind of annoys me.

Back
Top Bottom