Special Daytona 500 annoncement on WWE Raw tonight

I just saw they are going to make some sort of announcement tonight on WWE Raw. Not sure what its going to be. It starts at 9pm on USA Network if anyone is interested in watching.

Anyone know what it is?

I haven't heard anything, so I'll just guess.

Kevin and Kyle are having an infield grudge match.

The return of "Sparky Plugg?"

(Sparky Plug was a "racing" wrestler, who later transformed into Billy Gunn. Periodically, they shows "Sparky" driving a race car. Pretty lame gimmick.

The return of "Sparky Plugg?"

(Sparky Plug was a "racing" wrestler, who later transformed into Billy Gunn. Periodically, they shows "Sparky" driving a race car. Pretty lame gimmick.

VA, I think you're talking about Bob "Spark Plug" Holly who later became Bob "Hardcore" Holly. and yes you are right, that was a horrible gimmick haha

Oh joy, I have the choice of watching guys in spandex grope one another with bad acting and bad dialogue for a NASCAR announcement.

Oooorrrr, I could just read about it tomorrow on Nascar.com. :p

NASCAR really needs to step it up on the honorary starters, Cena is great and well suited for the fan base, but I was at Richmond last September for what was basically the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 (race was on the 10th, but you know...) and the honorary starter was..... Snooki... from Jersey Shore.... just a terrible call on NASCARs behalf

Well isn't that just great. The guy who has made a ton of fans(myself included) stop watching wrestling will now be at Daytona. What's next? Will be become a QB and I'll have to see him on Sunday's as well?

I would have been more impressed with one of the folks from the Home Shopping Network , a little pricey maybe.

Well isn't that just great. The guy who has made a ton of fans(myself included) stop watching wrestling will now be at Daytona. What's next? Will be become a QB and I'll have to see him on Sunday's as well?

So it wasn't just me that left mostly because of Cena. Still a wrestling fan, but haven't watched in years.....for that very reason

So it wasn't just me that left mostly because of Cena. Still a wrestling fan, but haven't watched in years.....for that very reason

Yeah he ruined it for me. For those of you who don't know about Cena imagine this. Take the driver you dislike the most and imagine if he won EVERY race of the year. That's how Cena is in the WWE.

Yeah he ruined it for me. For those of you who don't know about Cena imagine this. Take the driver you dislike the most and imagine if he won EVERY race of the year. That's how Cena is in the WWE.
Jeff Gordon 1995-2001?

Back
Top Bottom