SpeedFest 2012 at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis

L

LORintern

:director: ATTENTION ALL ARCA FANS: ARCA and the ARCA/CRA Super Series will be racing in a double header at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis on July 27th. The featured ARCA race will be 200 laps of short track racing on the .686 mile track. It will be some exciting racing under the lights with a 9 pm green flag! General Admission is $25, Reserved seats are $35, and children 12 & under are free! For more information visit lucasoilraceway.com or call us at (317)-291-4090. Visit the Lucas Oil Raceway facebook page & @lucasoilraceway Twitter page for driver interviews and interactions! See you there!!!

:idunno: Interested in USAC Midgets or the Silver Crown Series? We have those races too! Come out on Thursday night to check out this double header! Tickets are $25 and children 12 & under are free. Seating will be first come first serve.

:espnsux: Don't miss out on two amazing nights of short track racing!! Can't wait to SEE YOU THERE!!! ;)

:director: ATTENTION ALL ARCA FANS: ARCA and the ARCA/CRA Super Series will be racing in a double header at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis on July 27th. The featured ARCA race will be 200 laps of short track racing on the .686 mile track. It will be some exciting racing under the lights with a 9 pm green flag! General Admission is $25, Reserved seats are $35, and children 12 & under are free! For more information visit lucasoilraceway.com or call us at (317)-291-4090. Visit the Lucas Oil Raceway facebook page & @lucasoilraceway Twitter page for driver interviews and interactions! See you there!!!

:idunno: Interested in USAC Midgets or the Silver Crown Series? We have those races too! Come out on Thursday night to check out this double header! Tickets are $25 and children 12 & under are free. Seating will be first come first serve.

:espnsux: Don't miss out on two amazing nights of short track racing!! Can't wait to SEE YOU THERE!!! ;)

I hope those $25 and $35 ARCA tickets include admission to the USAC races. That's just way too much for an ARCA race alone.

But I am glad ARCA did what NASCAR should've done and decided to stay at Lucas Oil Raceway.

The $25 and $35 includes two races, but does not include the USAC Thursday night races. It just includes the ARCA and the CRA races.
We are also glad they stayed with us and are hoping that NASCAR makes the decision to come back after this year, but the ARCA race should still be a great race!

The $25 and $35 includes two races, but does not include the USAC Thursday night races. It just includes the ARCA and the CRA races.
We are also glad they stayed with us and are hoping that NASCAR makes the decision to come back after this year, but the ARCA race should still be a great race!

Well, I had just complained here a day or two earlier I thought $27 was too steep for a 75 minute race ARCA at Winchester, *AND* I had to pay $15 by my 13 yr. old. But no, $25 for General admission with a CRA race is fine. Best of luck, I'll be watching Live on Speed!!

Do they have two of these? They was one earlier this year in Ga and I was there so I'm confused.

Well, I had just complained here a day or two earlier I thought $27 was too steep for a 75 minute race ARCA at Winchester, *AND* I had to pay $15 by my 13 yr. old. But no, $25 for General admission with a CRA race is fine. Best of luck, I'll be watching Live on Speed!!
Awesome! Thanks for watching!

Do they have two of these? They was one earlier this year in Ga and I was there so I'm confused.

That's CRA Speedfest. I wonder if they'll have that anymore under ARCA, especially after having to move from Brasleton to Cordele last minute... that wasn't a good omen.

They may have one there too, but our's is a whole separate event.

Ahh alright, I was confused

That's CRA Speedfest. I wonder if they'll have that anymore under ARCA, especially after having to move from Brasleton to Cordele last minute... that wasn't a good omen.

But the the OP mentions CRA so i was thinking maybe that's it, anyway I do know they are going to have it again next year and in Cordele, I enjoyed that last year going again next.

Ahh alright, I was confused

But the the OP mentions CRA so i was thinking maybe that's it, anyway I do know they are going to have it again next year and in Cordele, I enjoyed that last year going again next.

Yeah, CRA is racing with ARCA at IRP. ARCA sanctions CRA now so there are companion events on the schedule.

Yeah, CRA is racing with ARCA at IRP. ARCA sanctions CRA now so there are companion events on the schedule.

Works for me. It's better than a 20 minute truck race with 12 trucks. CRA was with them at Winchester, although they raced the day before, and I only went to the ARCA main event on Sunday.

He's stinking up the show. Guess he finally found a series he could look good in. It's weird seeing lapped cars restart at the bottom now.

Stinking up the show before he wrecked. That was stunning.

I would love to see the old man, Frank Kimmel, get up there and win it.

I hope NASCAR watches this race and all the past NNS events at IRP and then watches the snorefest the Cup Heavy Nationwide that tomorrow's race will be and realizes they screwed up bigtime.

That was posted before he wrecked! Gotta race now. Can't understand NASCAR leaving this place.

It's a shame the 32 didn't pit for his rear bumper and brought the caution out because that was the best asphalt racing I've seen all year going on

Mason Mitchell's gonna burn his brakes up... watch his rotors when he enters the corner vs everyone else.

They're cherry red so I'm sure he's happy to see the yellow. That Swindell kid certainly came back through the pack quick. Excellent race.

Commercial! I needed it to respond cause I wan't missing a second I didn't have to. Shane for that 58 he was driving the wheels off it, they all are though this is awesome. Kimmel to the lead!

Here we go Andy! 34 laps and the 66 got fresh tires and damaged fix. This is gonna be good

Back
Top Bottom