Spencer Strikes Again!

S

sgbg88

We may have to fine Jimmy 10 donuts this week for misconduct! That bump was totally uncalled for! I would figure Kirk's ears would pop open and prevent the spin! :p

That is the main reason Jimmy is not in my top ten list! That was way to early in the race to do that. Kurk always seems to be on the receiving end of his kind of racing! I look forward to future race watching to catch Kurt's comeback. Hope Nascar takes it easy on him and takes Jimmy in the woodshed.

LOL sgbg, But Kurts move will deserve a talking too, still there was no reason for Jimmy to do that. As Kurt put it hes a "never has".

Now, now sgbg.......Jimmy was just p.o.'d that Kurt took the last jelly filled at the driver's meeting this morning!! Can't blame him for that now can you?:)

Actually, if it weren't for feuds like this NASCAR racing could get a little boring about this time of season!! It did look intentional though. I'm sure Kurt has plans for Jimmy. Gonna be interesting.

Well when you get stuck back with the "Old Has Beens" you need to qualify better. I couldn't stop laughing after his interview. Wonder how he really feels?!:p Would love to be in the garage after this race.

Wonder when or if Nascar will step in and try to put a stop to this?

Maybe he'll take his Sharpie and tag the target car! Would love to see Jimmy Never Forgets all over the car!:p

Put a stop?? No I dont think so this little fued is making them $$$. Now why would they turn away from that? Also, Kurt SAID that this fued was over....but is it?

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Put a stop?? No I dont think so this little fued is making them $$$.  Now why would they turn away from that?  Also, Kurt SAID that this fued was over....but is it?

The feud may be over, but now the WAR begins.:bazooka:HIT THE TARGET

HISSSSSSSSSSSS Spencer, CLAWS TOO!!!

I don't think Kurt really did anything wrong except express his feelings in public, and Na$ca$h will punish the rookie before the "wish he could" donut man.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Kurt, see ya next week.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
Spencer is a a**hole

Just a few weeks ago Busch was the a**hole!!:D My how emotions change in this sport!!:) It looks like Jimmy did punt Kurt but remember, Jimmy never forgets! We don't know the circumstances that lead up to that tag......and Kurt has been known to do the same thing.......so I say let's let the feud develope!!:) Name calling isn't necessary though.

OOoh now, those are my two least favorite drivers there. Saw it was Jimmy's fault but I resent the comment Busch made about running with the "has beens". Sure he was talking about Spencer but he was runnin in the back w/ the likes of Bobby and other very good drivers.

Hey there Busch, win one besides Bristol where anyone (Sadler) can win on a good day and let's talk. Your "Has beens" are champs and you are nothin' but a punk buddy!...

No doubt in my mind that the next time these two are close to each other on the track that it will be Jimmy who may be watching his car being taken behind the wall.

Jimmy picked his spot very well. Nobody else around and a soft-wall for the car to bounce against. I don't think Jimmy would have done it in traffic at this speed but one never knows. Just hope Kurt does as good a job at not involving others.

Most of the cookie cutters don't generate 200mph so it very well could happen almost anywhere but best guess is that Kurt will wait for a short track to do the deed.

Kurt, altho I do like him, needs to learn some self control (with his mouth).

I don't care for Kurt or Jimmy but Kurt didn't deserve that. I agree he needs to watch his mouth, some bad comments were made. If he can't cool down enough for an interview than just decline it.

NASCAR should stay out of this one for now.

Kurt was not that far out of line with his talk or his actions. He didn't throw anything and he didn't disrupt the race in any way. He didn't threaten anyone in the interview, what the diff between what he said and what Jr and others including Spencer have had to say this year??

Kurt will retaliate no doubt. Hope he lets a couple of the veterans coach him on how to get it done though. Let him go ask MM about the deal. Mark can tell him how to do it and avoid too much attention from the NASCAR honchos.

Jimmy should have gotten th invite to the red hauler rather than Kurt. He said he was gonna do it (Jimmy Spencer never forgets) and he did it. I think they should take 20 positions away from that pr!ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think both drivers will be talking with NASCAR officials. It is my understanding that both have have invites to the red trailer.

Like I said before, we don't know all the circumstances that led up to Jimmy's punting Kurt (and, yes, I do think he did just that!). Both are rather quick tempered and run their mouths before thinking.........that old adage: Engage brain before releasing your mouth holds true for both (and others, too:) ). So far, we've only heard Kurt's side. Who's to say Jimmy didn't get an invite too anyway? At the very least, I'm sure Jimmy's going to get some type of disaplinary action for rough driving. If Wally and BP hadn't put their opinions in so soon during the replays I think many would have a little more open mind about what happened. There is an argument that could be made that Busch came down on Jimmy when Jimmy had a run on him!! Again, it looked to me that Jimmy simply punted Kurt to the wall but, we haven't heard what Jimmy has to say. Things like this have happened many times before and I'm sure will continue to happen many more times......I say, let them duke it out as long as no other drivers are envolved is this little feud.:D

This is what I saw happen. Busch ran hard to get under Spencer, when he got past and came up in front of him the back of his car came just a little loose. That happened right as they were both pedal to the metal, the little slip by Busch put Spencer right into him at the wrong time. I watched it again on the 10:30 sports, and that's still what I saw. Watch and you'll see Busch swiggle just before Spencer taps him.

I just don't agree. Spencer could have gotten off the gas and given Kurt some room, but instead he kept the pedal on the metal and turned Kurt around. Plus the fact that these two getting together is just a bit too coincidental. It's one thing to rub and spin someone on a short track, but to take out another driver like Spencer did to Kurt this weekend was uncalled for. Luckily they were using the soft walls at Indy this week, otherwise Kurt's driver-side collsion could have been a lot worse.

Spencer hit Busch and put him in the wall. Is that the third time they have gotten together on the track?

I still can't help but wonder how opinions would be different if the 41 was a 3 instead. Dale pulled that stuff all the time, and so many people thought it was the best thing since lubricated condoms. Anyone else pulls it, and they are a body part involved in defecation processes.

These two probably won't be playing golf together anytime soon. I like both of them. They're big boys. They will settle this, if it hasn't already been settled. If nothing else, Jack Roush will tell Kurt it's settled to keep from buying new race cars. Kurt doesn't like Jimmy. I'm sure this keeps Jimmy up at night. Jimmy didn't like getting nosed out of a win that's been a long time coming. I'm sure this didn't cost Kurt any missed sleep either. Jimmy's in the latter years of his career. Kurt's ears retain moisture behind them, and God knows there's room enough behind them ears to retain a five gallon bucket full. NASCAR needs to simply remind both of them that it's over, go on with your seasons, and don't make us have to speak to you again.

Look at it this way. At very least, the bump happened when no other cars could be caught up in it. If nothing else, they're tidy. :p

I think that Spencer should sit out a race. That's what they did to Harvick. Harvick only spins people out on short tracks while Spencer knocks people out at 200 mph. Harvick is on probation and yet Spencer or Busch aren't. Seems kinda wierd to me.

One difference is Spencer hasn't jumped anyone from the roof of their car after a race was over...

TN,
I'd pay good money just to see Spencer vault over a car....... well, maybe NOT.

What would you rather had done to you? You see a person flying in your direction who then grabs your suit and yells in your face. Then afterward, you laugh about it. Or, you can be racing at 200 mph and get spun and hit the wall (soft walls still aren't pillows). I'm sure Busch will be hurting tonight. I'd take the yelling match.

No doubt, dude. I mean, it doesn't take much of a man to sucker punch someone from behind when there are 100 people standing around to pull you apart before you get hit back.

Which is exactly my point. NASCAR does not want antics like that. When done properly, any disputes can be settled with the chrome horn without being so obvious, and it's settled. Remember, these are the most talented drivers in the world, and they all know how to spin someone. They also all know what to do if they are spun. My point is, people are crying and raising hell over Spencer doing this, when Earnhardt made a career out of it and most of these same people thought THAT was wonderful. If NASCAR stayed out of Dale's business, they should stay out of this. The deal with Harvy was not conducted on the track. It looked bad for the sport. True, there was less danger of someone getting hurt, but that ain't the point. Harvy acted like the brat he is, and in doing so, acted in direct defiance of NASCAR's directive. Then he pushed his luck one time too many, and his attention was shall we say gotten. I ain't noticed him pulling but one other stupid stunt since being sent to time out. And that stunt was, like Spencer laying into Kurt, not conclusive even if apparent.

The engine noise from the in-car cam clearly showed that Jimmy was on the gas all the way, and that as soon as the boot was applied he backed off counting on the bump to slow his speed.

It ain't rocket science folks.

I didn't like when Harvick was pushing people around. I didn't like it when Earnhardt did it or when ever someone else did it. I'm just saying I don't think it is fair to punish someone for something and then not punish someone else for the same thing if not worse situation.

Back
Top Bottom