Spider

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG, GIANT spider almost as big as a tarantula running around in the house...........HELP I HATE spiders

You got a Bug Light Kat,If so hook it up to an exrension cord,and chase it around till it jumps in.ZAPPPPPPPPPPPP No more Spider.:p

well I tried to spray it with an old hairspray and got the kitty in the house.

Snakes, I would pick up, not spiders...have been bitten by both but the spider bite put me in the hospital and I still have a huge scar.

No way, ever, under any circumstance, for anyone, anytime, anywhere, am I ever gonna touch any snake for any reason, period. If it ain't got legs or shoulders, I mean to kill it.

What kind of spider is it? I'm partial to most spiders. There are house spiders and porch spiders and yard spiders and dead spiders. Only 2 types of dead spiders tho. I used to have a nice porch spider. It took me a while to train him not to build his web over the steps. I kept moving him to the next opening. When he finally learned I rewarded him and started leaving the porch light on longer. The little bugger got the wrong idea and built his web around the light. I had to open the web to change the bulb when it burnt out. We were able to live in a symbiotic peace after that. When we lived in the country we used to pick up snakes we found and carry them home. Our back yard backed up to a creek that fed the Neuse River and was full of copperheads. The black snakes we took home were able to keep the copperhead population in check for us. :)

Dang BarleyPure,That sounds like a story from The Croc Hunter Guy. :D

I don't know what kind, just BIG. The one that bit me was a Brown Recluse (aka fiddleback).

I know spiders eat buggs and regular ones don't really bother me but this looked like a HUGE fiddleback.

Normally, I don't kill spiders, too much West Nile and other stuff from bugs.

We have bats here too and I love them.

What the heck was that little Miss Muffet sitting on when she got the BeJesus scared out of her?And what was that stuff she was eating away?That ole Spider set down beside her,And all hell broke loose is all I can remember.Did she live in an old shoe ,or something?:p

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
No way, ever, under any circumstance, for anyone, anytime, anywhere, am I ever gonna touch any snake for any reason, period.  If it ain't got legs or shoulders, I mean to kill it.
I agree with you there Ward fand no way would I touch a snake

Well good luck on your journey. Cause I don't think you'll make it anytime soon.:dunce:

Did you ever get that spider, Kat?

Because I was going to recommend a large tennis racket, a la Woody Allen in Annie Hall. "There's a spider the size of a Buick in your bathtub." :D

Originally posted by abooja
Did you ever get that spider, Kat?  

Because I was going to recommend a large tennis racket, a la Woody Allen in Annie Hall. "There's a spider the size of a Buick in your bathtub." :D

Thank you abooja, haven't seen it since I sprayed it with OLD hairspray and DEMANDED that the kitty het the he11 in the house.

Great movie by the way.

Well I woke up to a dead mouse thanks to my 3 kitty's.......but it was only the head and one little lung sticking out..YUCK......
haven't found the rest of the body yet...don't know where that is........and of course..DE had already gone to work and I had to pick up this dead critter and throw it in the trash...YUCK............

sure wish i could train these cats to kill spiders..hate them too......
hate all bugs............but actually like mice, rats..used to have 3 pet rats a few years ago..:)

Originally posted by cutiepie24
Well I woke up to a dead mouse thanks to my 3 kitty's.......but it was only the head and one little lung sticking out..YUCK......
haven't found the rest of the body yet...don't know where that is........and of course..DE had already gone to work and I had to pick up this dead critter and throw it in the trash...YUCK............

sure wish i could train these cats to kill spiders..hate them too......
hate all bugs............but actually like mice, rats..used to have 3 pet rats a few years ago..:)

Snakes eat mice, rats, etc, but I do like spiders, just not this huge thing.

Originally posted by Alaska
Kat, use the 12 gauge.  Mike can fix the floor later.

12 guage would wreck the carpet, start a fire, kill somebody downstsairs, and I don't own one.... only a .45 which would prolly miss the damm spider at close range and shoot my damm foot off.

HI BILL:p :D

Hi Kat

Having a heat wave here. 80 degrees. Way too hot for us alien eskimo wannabees.

All the smart Alaskan spiders are hiding in the cool damp basement.

The blast from your 45 would likely scare the spider to death. Try it. :)

Hi Kat

Having a heat wave here.  80 degrees.  Way too hot for us alien eskimo wannabees.

All the smart Alaskan spiders are hiding in the cool damp basement.

The blast from your 45 would likely scare the spider to death.  Try it.  :)

DOUBLE DARE ya to post my HS pic

And Hair Spray works well on spiders.

I'd have to cut the page out of my yearbook to get it in the scanner. Don't want to do that but maybe I can shoot a copy then scan that image.

Sure you want me to? All the horny old men on this forum will be knocking at your door.

Hey, you two went to school together? How'd that happen, with Alaska (Bill?) in, well, Alaska, and Kat in Atlanta and from Massachusetts?!!

Sorry for being so nosy...

P.S. Cutiepie: Glad I read about the disemboweled mouse long before I plan on eating dinner!!!

I'd have to cut the page out of my yearbook to get it in the scanner.  Don't want to do that but maybe I can shoot a copy then scan that image.

Sure you want me to?  All the horny old men on this forum will be knocking at your door.

KOOL GREEN LIGHT... Hi To Becky:D

Back
Top Bottom