Spring Fling 150

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
The Southern Modifieds are at Caraway Speedway today, and I'm excited! This time they're running at a half mile banked track, so hopefully we'll see some good side by side action. I'll post my report and pictures tonight after I get back from the track!

Heard it was an exciting finish. Went to Langley Speedway and almost fell asleep. Never seen a bad race at Langley until now. 125 laps just way too long for an average Late Model race.

The PASS South and K&N East races are the only races consistently putting on a good show these days although I heard the K&N race at Pensacola was one of the worst races that series has ever had.

The k&n race at Pensacola was definitely one of the worst k&n races I've been to, although there was no battle for the lead there was great racing going on in the top 10. It was not a boring race at all, just would have been nice seeing a battle for the lead...Worst k&n race is like 100x better than some of the worst arca races I've been to like at Michigan when David stremme won or some of their boring races at rockingham and pocono

You must not follow the k&n west series, it is consistently dominatedd by gene price motorsports for the past few years. 2 championships won almost every race. So far 2 for 2 this year (Daytona and Phoenix) . NASCAR needs to look closely at that team I think. They dominate almost everything.

The k&n race at Pensacola was definitely one of the worst k&n races I've been to, although there was no battle for the lead there was great racing going on in the top 10. It was not a boring race at all, just would have been nice seeing a battle for the lead...Worst k&n race is like 100x better than some of the worst arca races I've been to like at Michigan when David stremme won or some of their boring races at rockingham and pocono

Michigan is a really bad ARCA race. I think the same goes for Late Model racing, the worst LMSC races I've seen (2012 South Boston 300, Old Dominion Speedway) are better than most other races.

Michigan is a really bad ARCA race. I think the same goes for Late Model racing, the worst LMSC races I've seen (2012 South Boston 300, Old Dominion Speedway) are better than most other races.
Oh yeah I forgot Iowa, there's a good arca race to put ya to sleep. Went out there for 2 of those. Ill try k&n out there next month though. West series is.at Iowa Friday and in Missouri Sunday. Good way to get 2 races in out that way

Oh yeah I forgot Iowa, there's a good arca race to put ya to sleep. Went out there for 2 of those. Ill try k&n out there next month though. West series is.at Iowa Friday and in Missouri Sunday. Good way to get 2 races in out that way

ARCA races aren't very good lately. Most of the good rides are occupied by rich kids with no measurable talent whatsoever so, when you get a talented driver in a good car, they just stink up the show.

ARCA races aren't very good lately. Most of the good rides are occupied by rich kids with no measurable talent whatsoever so, when you get a talented driver in a good car, they just stink up the show.
You need to go to Salem someday if you get a chance. That's usually a really great arca race. They really need to repave that place though

Back
Top Bottom