Spring is Just Around the Corner

B

BuddyG

2-9HLrTQODei4EolzXB-6fXgTgtAP3vDfsSyVu87FIvl3-B5hldSw4AUyOx-868uws587Z_Aih1qwxS0xHaNLBnxLAQZcZcpYZyVMPhRUZh6S3OWostbIoEvaDLn4egkFA=s0-d-e1-ft

Spring has sprung ................................. grass has riz .................................. where last years ................................. careless driver is! ................................. Burma Shave

Oh, Whizzer --- does that bring memories. When I was 6/7/8 yrs old, I would travel with grandparents on vacation for 2 weeks during the summer.
We LOVED reading the Burma Shave signs along the roads ---- and they were EVERYWHERE.

Thanks for the memory. :)

Yep. And to this day some of them are still stuck in my head and that is a feat in itself.

Edit: this one will leave my noggin only when I'm gone.

If you/ Dont know/ Whose signs/ These are/ You cant have/ Driven very far

Last edited:
Don't forget to "spring forward" this Saturday night.

I hate daylight savings time.
I have a friend of mine who is kind of a strange guy. He collects watches. I don't know exactly how many he has, but I know it's well over 50. He absolutely hates Daylight Savings Time. I don't know if he actually takes the time to reset the time on all of his watches or not. If he does. it would seem to me to be a good excuse to get them out and mess with them and enjoy them.

I hate changing digital clocks because I always miss the target time first time and have to hold a button scrolling 24 more hours wondering if I'll miss again. The easiest clock I've adjusted (aside from the computer) was my last car, just + and - buttons.

I have a friend of mine who is kind of a strange guy. He collects watches. I don't know exactly how many he has, but I know it's well over 50. He absolutely hates Daylight Savings Time. I don't know if he actually takes the time to reset the time on all of his watches or not. If he does. it would seem to me to be a good excuse to get them out and mess with them and enjoy them.
Here is John with a few of his watches whining about the time change.

1604397_10202687216288960_398493534_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom