Spring/Summer weather thread.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Hopefully, winter is finished with most of us.

I know Spring has arrived in East Texas. Both mowers, 4-wheeler & trailer, and chainsaw have been
getting good work-outs.

Right now, 80° and sunny.

Still dreary and windy but looking up.

Here's a screenshot I took of last weekend's forecast; it ended up getting much hotter and dropping much colder.

8kh0nzr.png

It was 85 degrees this past Sunday. I spent the day hiking with my girlfriend. Then on Tuesday it started off in the mid-60s, but later plummeted into the high 20s and there was snow accumulation. I hate living in Syracuse haha

Went off daylight savings time last weekend....never a good sign. We're now 5 hours behind PST or 8 hours behind Eastern but a day ahead.
7am here and only 60. Rained overnight but I see blue sky...which is good because I have chores.

Went off daylight savings time last weekend....never a good sign. We're now 5 hours behind PST or 8 hours behind Eastern but a day ahead.
7am here and only 60. Rained overnight but I see blue sky...which is good because I have chores.
Go catch another fish or two while you still can. :D

Go catch another fish or two while you still can. :D
I'd like to target Kingfish seen in this video.....In Cali they call them Yellowtail...we get them up to 100lb

This English dude came down to NZ for a spearfishing experience and made this film.

It really looks very New Zealandy if you know what I mean. And some nice Kingfish/Yellowtail there.
BTW Aotearoa is the Maori name for NZ

It looks familiar. I'll see if I can find a local equivalent.

Here it comes again TRL. Hail, thunderstorms, flood warnings etc over your way. Be careful over there.

It looks like some perfect weather for fixing the breaks on the truck today. Heading over to my brother's house to have him help my son and I. It's sunny and headed towards a high of about 74 today. :)

Back
Top Bottom