stanley cup finals - flyers vs blackhawks

S

SlowNeasy

tied 5-5 end of 2nd period. great start to this series. go chicago!

thats go Philly

That was a very good game. Lots of scoring and it was still pretty physical. And the Blackhawks won, which is always a good thing.

its a good thing when they don't play my flyers

Don't be hatin' I don't understand why people hate us what have we done to you
absolutely nothing. sports fans in general have teams that they like and don't like. it's more emotional than logical why they choose teams to like or dislike.

absolutely nothing. sports fans in general have teams that they like and don't like. it's more emotional than logical why they choose teams to like or dislike.

Exactly. I grew up a Philly fan, mostly because my cousin (who was 4 days older than me and I hung out with constantly) was born there. His dad was in the service and so he was born there, but his parents split when he was a baby and she fled back here where her family was from. The Sixers were my favorite sports team period. Of course, having Dr J didn't hurt much.

I still like most Philly teams, although Donovan McNabb and obnoxious Eagles fans turned me against the Eagles pretty harshly. I actually like the Flyers and root for them against most teams. I also don't like most things from Chicago, but I've always liked the Blackhawks for some reason. Not as much as I like the Red Wings, but a lot. It started because I think they have the coolest name and logo this side of the Predators. I have a lot of Native American blood and have always respected their history.

Don't be hatin' I don't understand why people hate us what have we done to you

Philly fans come down to Washington for every Philly/DC sports event and act like complete a'holes.

Not to mention my experience in the :sarcasm:City of Brotherly Love:sarcasm:. Been to Philly, won't go back. There's a reason y'all have to have a jail and judge in your sports stadiums.

People say New York City is full of a'holes. Pfft. Philly makes NYC look like a city of angels.

Philly fans come down to Washington for every Philly/DC sports event and act like complete a'holes.

Not to mention my experience in the :sarcasm:City of Brotherly Love:sarcasm:. Been to Philly, won't go back. There's a reason y'all have to have a jail and judge in your sports stadiums.

People say New York City is full of a'holes. Pfft. Philly makes NYC look like a city of angels.

please don't sterotype us by the actions of a minority...plus if DC sports teams sold out anything we wouldn't be there

DC sport teams do sell out....mostly to fans from teams from PA.

Redskins fans aren't much better....Of course having their expectations shot down every year after being pre-season champions doesn't help.

please don't sterotype us by the actions of a minority...plus if DC sports teams sold out anything we wouldn't be there

DC sport teams do sell out....mostly to fans from teams from PA.

Redskins fans aren't much better....Of course having their expectations shot down every year after being pre-season champions doesn't help.

Um, Redskins and Capitals sell out just about every game, not just the Pittsburgh/Philly games.

Um, Redskins and Capitals sell out just about every game, not just the Pittsburgh/Philly games.

Um, yeah....and the next time you're at FEDEX Field, look at the percentage of skin's fans to the opponent's fans....when Philly comes to town, its about 50/50...maybe slightly more green in the stands. Cowboys, Pittsburgh, NY Giants are close too...

Untill Synder disappears, the skins won't win more than six or seven games a season.

The Caps are a little different...they have a great owner and good players. But you still see a lot of Pens and Ranger fans at their games.

The Caps are a little different...they have a great owner and good players.

I'm not saying Washington is Hockeytown, but you see more Alex Ovechkin and Nicklas Backstrom jerseys than you see Redskins jerseys now.

The Nationals and the DC United are useless franchises.

and all I'm saying is we get a bad wrap other cities are just as bad

I don't know dude...you don't hear of fans vomiting on girls or running out on the field getting tasered like you do in Philly....

This is from Aug 2009.....Philly makes the top 10. Twice.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/236844-when-fans-attack-the-10-worst-fan-bases-in-sports

fans run on fields all over the place its happened before it will happen again we just happened to be the first to tase someone, I mean come on White Sox fans set the field on fire, some other teams fans beat up the first base coach, Syracuse fans insult Vermont play in a 1 vs 16 game, there are classless fans everywhere

by the way a list written by a New Yorker will always be bias against Philly

Go Philly!

Really, I don't care who wins, just want to see a 7 game series.

Philly wins it in OT:beerbang:

chicago needs to score on their power plays or they will be in real trouble. can't lose to philly. <g>

chicago needs to score on their power plays or they will be in real trouble. can't lose to philly. <g>

yes yes they can lose to Philly

yes yes they can lose to Philly
got to admire the blackhawks for wanting to give the fans 6 games before finishing philly. maybe they'll be real generous and let it stretch to 7 before taking home the stanley cup. :p

got to admire the blackhawks for wanting to give the fans 6 games before finishing philly. maybe they'll be real generous and let it stretch to 7 before taking home the stanley cup. :p

or we can just let this one end in Philly tuesday

Back
Top Bottom