Starting your own race team

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Okay since its a Monday after a race and theres really nothing going on here, I saw this question on Twitter and was interested enough to bring it here, so here goes.....if you could start your own race team who would you pick? The Catch is.... the drivers cant be a Monster Energy Cup Series winner already. I went with a two car team of Landon Cassill and Daniel Hemeric with an Xfinity Team that had Bobby Pierce as the driver.

Chase Elliott and Daniel Suarez cup. Ryan Preece (spelling?) Xfinity.

Holy cow sorry fellas, lets say I butchered this completely. Okay the premise of the question was completely wrong and I do apologize rookie mistake. The question is... IF YOU WERE STARTING A MONSTER ENERGY CUP TEAM TODAY, WHO WOULD YOU HIRE? YOU CANNOT HIRE SOMEONE ALREADY IN THE MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES (I had that so wrong, they already cant be in Cup)

so to redo mine I would hire Chase Briscoe and Daniel Hemeric for Cup and Bobby Pierce for Xfinity.

I will hire Fernando Alonso to drive the Cup car. What portion of the budget doesn't go to his salary will be offered to @Charlie Spencer to become my satellite team, at which I will park Jeff Burton in that car to get him out of the NBC booth.

My Xfinity driver will be Christopher Bell, who will be groomed for Cup for two seasons but then granted his release when my ridiculous Cup schemes go up in flames.

I will hire Fernando Alonso to drive the Cup car. What portion of the budget doesn't go to his salary will be offered to @Charlie Spencer to become my satellite team, at which I will park Jeff Burton in that car to get him out of the NBC booth.

My Xfinity driver will be Christopher Bell, who will be groomed for Cup for two seasons but then granted his release when my ridiculous Cup schemes go up in flames.
Sorry, but I'm rumored to the #5 car, remember?

Huh?

Wadda ya mean, there ain't no #5 car??? :mad:

I'll go with Justin Allgaier and Ryan Preece, with Ty Majeski running Xfinity.

Well I'd have Daniel Hemric and Carl Edwards in Cup. I'll go by the same rules with the Xfinity Series and choose someone not in it either so I'll go with John Hunter Nemecheck.

Chase: 24 Napa/Hooters Ford
Bubba: 6 Pabst Blue Ribbon Ford
Xfin Preece: Whelen/Fender Ford
If only I had a small loan of 1 million dollars
Sky Racing Enterprises would be bankrupt by Phoenix

Drivers that bring their own sponsors. Thus, Natalie Decker as she seems talented, has a sponsor, and she is at an age where other sponsors might want to hitch their wagons to her brand to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom